Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Don't waste your money.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol ya, I was quite confused till the end scene (after the light house)... then I watched it again a couple days later and found it even better the second time through, you catch a lot of little things you don't the first time around.
    i definatelty loved that movie. cross between one flew over the cuckoo's nest and...an action movie. only thing i didn't get was him talking to the lady in the cave
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i definatelty loved that movie. cross between one flew over the cuckoo's nest and...an action movie. only thing i didn't get was him talking to the lady in the cave
    Yeah, i guess in the long run that whole scene doesn't make much sense.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

only thing i didn't get was him talking to the lady in the cave
    why not? he's bat shit crazy, he's having a paranoid delusion lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

why not? he's bat shit crazy, he's having a paranoid delusion lol.
    So you're saying that what the workers were telling him about the story was all made up? Or they told him that to play along with his game, yet it backfired when he disappeared and went to the cave? Or did he even go to the cave at all? AHHHHHHH!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    So you're saying that what the workers were telling him about the story was all made up? Or they told him that to play along with his game, yet it backfired when he disappeared and went to the cave?
    I believe they were just playing along. the chick that was apparently missing gets returned 2 her room, but due 2 buddy's paranoia of nazi's an what not, he harsh believes there's a 67'th patient or whatever.. now knowing he's the actual patient I believe his mind filled in the rest. cause even when the army general guy picks him up after he was in the cave the guys like "where were ya? we've been looking for you"

but yes the story was made up, cause the chick does return 2 her room, they just moved her so buddy has a mystery 2 try and solve. watch it again, you catch so much shit on the second watch.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I believe they were just playing along. the chick that was apparently missing gets returned 2 her room, but due 2 buddy's paranoia of nazi's an what not, he harsh believes there's a 67'th patient or whatever.. now knowing he's the actual patient I believe his mind filled in the rest. cause even when the army general guy picks him up after he was in the cave the guys like "where were ya? we've been looking for you"

but yes the story was made up, cause the chick does return 2 her room, they just moved her so buddy has a mystery 2 try and solve. watch it again, you catch so much shit on the second watch.
    oh, right...yeah...you're right.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Shutter Island : I predicted the movie with the first commercial ad for the movie... so save your money... HE IS THE PATIENT!!!
    I was honestly thinking of torrenting that movie cause it looked good, but you ruined it for me.

Thanks a lot asshole. Next time write out spoiler alert instead of being a stupid douchebag.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Next time write out spoiler alert instead of being a stupid douchebag.
    and he wonders why I don't like him...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

we had to figure anyone who wanted to see it would have already done so.

plus, you're not in all that good of a position to bitch, since you were going to pirate it.

jus saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

we had to figure anyone who wanted to see it would have already done so.
    Oh, well I guess not spending two extra seconds to put a spoiler warning on is okay as long as you ASSUME things.

Especially when his post is directed to people who haven't seen the movie yet. (check the point of the OP)

plus, you're not in all that good of a position to bitch, since you were going to pirate it.

jus saying.
    Two wrongs make a right? Awesome.