Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Don't waste your money.

1. Default

i want to say go see the mist, but i know you would be wasting your money.

this movie has to be one of the biggest pieces of shit i've ever seen.

way to end a movie.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    we had to figure anyone who wanted to see it would have already done so.

plus, you're not in all that good of a position to bitch, since you were going to pirate it.

jus saying.
    1, why would you figure anyone who wanted 2 see it, would have by this specific date? seriously, that's just beyond a dumb thing 2 say....

second wtf does someone pirating it have to do with someone else ruining the ending? make some sense.

I agree with xmas, that was a real dick move on chronics end
    Last edited by maynard; 07-14-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I would also like to say I shouldn't have been so aggressive, but come on. Don't just spoil movies like that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    i want to say go see the mist, but i know you would be wasting your money.

this movie has to be one of the biggest pieces of shit i've ever seen.

way to end a movie.
    LMAO!!! When I was in college all the girls in my dorm and I went to 6 dollar movie night and saw The Mist. At the ending we were like "WTF?!! BULLSHIIIIITTTT"

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Wow really? Shutter Island a terrible movie? Maybe you guys should read the fucking book before watching the movie. He was always the patient, and the beginning gave it away.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    LMAO!!! When I was in college all the girls in my dorm and I went to 6 dollar movie night and saw The Mist. At the ending we were like "WTF?!! BULLSHIIIIITTTT"
    Haha, right? I got to the end and thought, what a twist.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Haha, right? I got to the end and thought, what a twist.
    Of all the movies in the world to end a way it did I was so pissed at The Mist.

มวยไทย

8. Default

that and the end of dexter season 4.

boy was i pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Hold the phone how could you not like the mist.... Seriously are you brain dead or just pre-programmed to like main stream plot devices.

If you have ever read a Stephen King novel in your life you should appreciate and understand this movie.
    His books generally end on a downer note. He doesn't leave the readers with a "yay we all made it safe ending" and that's why I enjoy his novels so much.

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!!

The fact that the main character watched everyone get shot (not to mention the inner struggle of not having a bullet for himself)
    just min's before rescue arrived was freaking epic. I hate shitty Hollywood feel good movies where people make it out in the end....
    the fact that the main character has to continue his life with the guilt and knowledge that if they had just struggled on a bit longer they would have all survived is truly deep.

Final note the 6th sense can suck The Mists Dick! You want a twist get a movie that relies more on plot and character devices than Bruce Willis.

10. Default

Wow really? Shutter Island a terrible movie? Maybe you guys should read the fucking book before watching the movie. He was always the patient, and the beginning gave it away.
    Thanks for ruining that one. I actually wanted to see it =[