Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't waste your money.

1. Default Don't waste your money.

This is a thread on things to not waste your money on..speaking from personal experience only!

I'll start: Predators. The plot was horrible, the acting was bad, and the predators were not as bad ass as anticipated. The only highlight was that Eric Foreman was in the movie.

Anyone else have any movies they would like to spare those who haven't seen them yet?

Feel free to post about anything else (not like you guys wouldn't feel free anyway :P) that you have had the displeasure of buying that was a waste.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

dont see avatar the last air bender... fucking horrible..... AND thats from someone who watched the entire air bender series on TV....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    dont see avatar the last air bender... fucking horrible..... AND thats from someone who watched the entire air bender series on TV....

Clone
    ditto

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    This is a thread on things to not waste your money on..speaking from personal experience only!

I'll start: Predators. The plot was horrible, the acting was bad, and the predators were not as bad ass as anticipated. The only highlight was that Eric Foreman was in the movie.

Anyone else have any movies they would like to spare those who haven't seen them yet?

Feel free to post about anything else (not like you guys wouldn't feel free anyway :P) that you have had the displeasure of buying that was a waste.
    Your first mistake was thinking a predator movie without Arnie the Governator in it would be worth your money. Not even as a cameo.

5. Default

Twilight eclipse and heres a few unique reviews of it
    http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/07/...clipse-review/

http://thecinemasnob.com/2010/07/05/...se-review.aspx - I swear this guy sounds just like Jack Nicholson

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...t-Saga-Eclipse
    and this guy makes a pretty valid argument about it that its downright evil, athough he's had some pretty weird opinions on other things like airbender.

I was actually considering watching predators because of his review but I know better and was waiting for brad jones's and spoonys review of it first.

as with all twighlight films if you've gotta see it, make sure you've got the rifftrax playing in the background
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMc4...eature=related

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Your first mistake was thinking a predator movie without Arnie the Governator in it would be worth your money. Not even as a cameo.
    I never expected it to be THIS bad. It was.... I don't even know how to properly relay the terrible. Go watch it and you'll know what i'm talking about, but make sure you get the "friend who works at the movies" discount, atleast.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

a sripper.

jk

but seriously an ipod

8. Default

Lol admin subscription!

But in all seriousness, don't waste it on any twilight or saw movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Don't waste it on Women...
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 07-10-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    a sripper.

jk

but seriously an ipod
    Funny you say that because I'm actually going to a gentleman's club for a friend's birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lol admin subscription!

But in all seriousness, don't waste it on any twilight or saw movie.
    Fuck you. That series is gold.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-10-2010 at 11:40 AM.