Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dj_mikeyredville

1. Default

all i did was slay him twice for killing me and than he was being all pissy over his personal life and taking it out on people in the game?

my point is that he was disrespecting everyone and when any one speaks up its disrespect? thats not right and admins shouldnt run around and behave like that just because they pay 11 dollars to have it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What are you complaining about? He said he said bullshit? I fucking hate you faggots that do this shit and scream in a tirade about she/he said she/he said bullshit. I would fucking ban you too for pissing me off.
    well pay your $11 and join the rest of the Nazi's
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What are you complaining about? He said he said bullshit? I fucking hate you faggots that do this shit and scream in a tirade about she/he said she/he said bullshit. I would fucking ban you too for pissing me off.

and the thing about it is its not he said she said bullshit i demoed it if u cared to even watch it and i have been around here a for a long time and i never start shit and i was an admin til i stopped playing for a couple months and clearly he is acting up like he always does in the demo yelling and screaming cuz his life is so hard but what ever i dont care anymore

4. Default

It is he said he said. You didn't take a demo of the action in which he accused you of stepping in front of him. Only did you start taking a demo when he got angry with you for slaying him after according to you he "tked you" and in his case you "stepping in front of him". For all I know you did step in front of him. I don't know. Why am I going to bother installing CS to view a demo of you accusing someone after the accused incident in which got your thong in a fluff? For all I know you probably provoked him even more. I mean you obviously don't care now so why bother being upset about a game and being banned from gungame for a couple of hours in the first place? The logic of caring to not caring is mind blowing.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Good fucking lord. You guys BAAAWWWWWWWW about the stupidest things.

6. Default

bottom line..you slayed him for an accidental tk, you shouldnt have slayed him at the first place..its not like he does it on purpose dumb fuck..this lolaboose should be close before it gets spammed even more with the same reason/explanation.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Good fucking lord. You guys BAAAWWWWWWWW about the stupidest things.
    I baww about baby sentries being killed in tf2.

rules are rules i over reacted, it wasnt because you got team killed, everyone else was pissed as well because you were so unmerciful on falling trash.

its inevitable to freekill on that map.

i really dont think you had to make a thread for this lol

i didnt "abuse" my powers in any way.

you called me faggot so i gave you a 5 min ban that is exactly why you got the ban, for disrespecting an admin

now if i was "annoying" you for any reason, then you should have muted me so that you only see admin chat yet cant hear my god awful voice

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    and the thing about it is its not he said she said bullshit i demoed it if u cared to even watch it and i have been around here a for a long time and i never start shit and i was an admin til i stopped playing for a couple months and clearly he is acting up like he always does in the demo yelling and screaming cuz his life is so hard but what ever i dont care anymore
    my life is not hard. this thread is all half assed qualifacations to try and prove im a horrible person, this is my very first abuse thread go figure. im an abooser right?

no

i take being an admin like any other thing in my life for example being in the military.
    if you break the rules, you are punished. regardless if i had a bad day or not.
    and you play alot you should know. i have no tolerance for players how disrespect myself or other admins.
    it was a 5 min ban, rejoin the server and kick more ass like you always do

i will apologize though for being as angry as i was, that mayt have been uncalled for.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i will apologize though for being as angry as i was, that mayt have been uncalled for.
    and i am more than willing to let it go i just like playing a peaceful game and have fun and when people are raging hard core like u were it ruins it for me. no hard feelings over here

alright well any ways its been resolved, any of those who have the power please close thread