Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tokoshiro's Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    dont apologize to that clown. he has something to say about everything. regardless of the fact that his opinion means nothing.
    +1 sir, <3

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

and we were so civil to each other in the server.

:shakes head sadly:

and toko, don't take it the wrong way. i just think it's funny when people don't understand stuff around here and make sudden apps. gl once you get better known. you seem like a pretty chill person, and i look forward to seeing you in game soon
    we can be civil, even friends. but i will put you and anyone else in check when they step out of line.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we can be civil, even friends.
    doubtful, but there's always hope
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Lmao why can't we be friendssss
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Lmao why can't we be friendssss
    reasons, but i'll refrain from going into them her, out of respect for the wishes of a certain clan member other than whyte
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

thanks everyone. and yes Xen, you and Xen Warrior are two of my favorites to play with. OneEyed, Whyboiz, and Lord_Tas are getting big too. I just met Carina, she seems cool. Either way thanks again, see you all ingame soon!

@Mrs. Xen, did you get the puppy yet? i forgot her name

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoshiro View Post
    thanks everyone. and yes Xen, you and Xen Warrior are two of my favorites to play with. OneEyed, Whyboiz, and Lord_Tas are getting big too. I just met Carina, she seems cool. Either way thanks again, see you all ingame soon!

@Mrs. Xen, did you get the puppy yet? i forgot her name
    :sigh:

8. Default

I have never seen you in any sserver at anytime, Hit me up to play, acct. solarionsoul

9. Default

i may have posted this already but, who the fuck are you?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

well... who the fuck are YOU lol? Ive been playing all IBIS servers, WCS the least, for almost 6 months now. I try to add everyone i see as pretty chill. And whytboiz and I have gotten close because im a nice person, i dont piss anyone off haha. I heard hes a short fuse. As for Lord_Tas, again i dont piss anyone off, and if i do i work it out with them.

@Rape, Hi im Tokoshiro^^ Hit me up sometime in-game, maybe PM me your steam ID and we can play a few games. I invite the same offer to anyone who wants to chill .