Thread: Tokoshiro's Application

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Tokoshiro's Application

Name: Michael

DOB: 9/20/1991

In Game Name: Tokoshiro

Servers: All 4, not too much on the WCS though, STILL SICK!

Experience:
    1.1996-1997 Starcraft
    3.2004-2007 Counter-Strike
    4.2008-2009 Sin Episodes: Emergence
    5.2007-2010 CSS
    6.2009-2010 Day-Of-Defeat
    7.2010-2010 Portal

Previous Clans: XVI(Check Six or Watch Your Back, team with my roomates who dont play anymore.)

Previous Used Names: Katani, Genosha, RememberGenosha, The Khanna, Tokoshiro

First Seen On IBIS: early 2010

Reason For Application: Before my account was stolen, I only found one place I could feel at home, which was the 6o9 clan in CS 1.6. During that time everywhere else felt out of place. Egotistical players, people that didn't take kindly to newcomers, etc. About 6 months after my account being hacked I bought CS:S and made a new account. Played a few servers, nothing big. Then i found IBIS Zombie Mod. Over 30 players at any given time, incredibly nice people, I instantly felt at home. After that I eagerly ran to the other servers, and I was even more pleased every time. I now spend most of my time on Pub #1 and I love, not like, but LOVE every minute of it. I met a lot of the clan and admins, newcomers and saw many familiar faces whom i quickly tried to become friends with, to which they gladly accepted. I've had more fun talking and playing with them than even at the 6o9 server I loved before. IBIS became, is, and always will be my home. I love it, I love the players, and no one can change my views. IBIS for life, through and through.
    Last edited by Tokoshiro; 07-11-2010 at 04:36 PM.

2. Default

...wow

this is literally a record. his intro thread has 0 replies and he's already submitting an app
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

heh. Sorry I jumped the gun, I don't really know how the forum works. I just talked to a friend and he told me where to go to post and app so I registered, filled out my profile, and submitted. Again sorry i posted too soon
    Last edited by Tokoshiro; 07-11-2010 at 04:30 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoshiro View Post
    heh. Sorry I jumped the gun, I don't really know how the forum works. I just talked to a friend and he told me where to go to post and app so I registered, filled out my profile, and submitted. Again sorry i posted too soon
    dont apologize to that clown. he has something to say about everything. regardless of the fact that his opinion means nothing.

5. Default

Still dont need anyone hating me on the server I love haha.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoshiro View Post
    Still dont need anyone hating me on the server I love haha.
    i hate you? the fuck are you talking about.!!. j/k

just spend more time gettin to know more people, dont just stick on 1 server, go around we have 3 more other awesome servers. go there and youll find more awesome peeps. good luck with ya apps.

NOTE: App process takes a while, have patient and have fun while you're at it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    dont apologize to that clown. he has something to say about everything. regardless of the fact that his opinion means nothing.
    :sigh:

and we were so civil to each other in the server.

:shakes head sadly:

and toko, don't take it the wrong way. i just think it's funny when people don't understand stuff around here and make sudden apps. gl once you get better known. you seem like a pretty chill person, and i look forward to seeing you in game soon
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Thanks, I appreciate that. Ill see you guys in-game

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

and we were so civil to each other in the server.

:shakes head sadly:

and toko, don't take it the wrong way. i just think it's funny when people don't understand stuff around here and make sudden apps. gl once you get better known. you seem like a pretty chill person, and i look forward to seeing you in game soon
    we can be civil, even friends. but i will put you and anyone else in check when they step out of line.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    +1 sir, <3