Thread: Tokoshiro's Application

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Tokoshiro's Application

Name: Michael

DOB: 9/20/1991

In Game Name: Tokoshiro

Servers: All 4, not too much on the WCS though, STILL SICK!

Experience:
    1.1996-1997 Starcraft
    3.2004-2007 Counter-Strike
    4.2008-2009 Sin Episodes: Emergence
    5.2007-2010 CSS
    6.2009-2010 Day-Of-Defeat
    7.2010-2010 Portal

Previous Clans: XVI(Check Six or Watch Your Back, team with my roomates who dont play anymore.)

Previous Used Names: Katani, Genosha, RememberGenosha, The Khanna, Tokoshiro

First Seen On IBIS: early 2010

Reason For Application: Before my account was stolen, I only found one place I could feel at home, which was the 6o9 clan in CS 1.6. During that time everywhere else felt out of place. Egotistical players, people that didn't take kindly to newcomers, etc. About 6 months after my account being hacked I bought CS:S and made a new account. Played a few servers, nothing big. Then i found IBIS Zombie Mod. Over 30 players at any given time, incredibly nice people, I instantly felt at home. After that I eagerly ran to the other servers, and I was even more pleased every time. I now spend most of my time on Pub #1 and I love, not like, but LOVE every minute of it. I met a lot of the clan and admins, newcomers and saw many familiar faces whom i quickly tried to become friends with, to which they gladly accepted. I've had more fun talking and playing with them than even at the 6o9 server I loved before. IBIS became, is, and always will be my home. I love it, I love the players, and no one can change my views. IBIS for life, through and through.
    Last edited by Tokoshiro; 07-11-2010 at 04:36 PM.