Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Congrats.....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah, that looked painful. I'm sure he'll have cleat marks on his chest for a very long time.
    Im sure it broke some ribs to.

That game was real dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

LMAO Netherlands should have won? Yeah maybe they should have if they hadn't gotten their asses handed to them the whole game. Go Spain!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

after the karata kick i defected to spain.

sry rob

4. Default

Netherlands holy? did you not see them blatently kick one of the other players in the face in one of the last two games and not have the referees red card him, hell not even yellow him either!

fucking biast reffs and that british announcer. anti german the whole fucking time, SHUT THE FUCK UP YA BRITISH TWIT I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME!

and that motherfucking referee that gave one of the germans star players a red card in the game previoulsy screwing my team over, while the other team was far worse, if he ever goes to germany on holday he's going to have his head kicked in and RIGHTFULLY so too.

So I'm glad spain won, go them!

5. Default

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Go D A L L A S !!!
    Attached Images
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

netherlands did what they had to do, should of won 1-0 in the first 90 minutes. Miss 1v1's and threw balls coss them the game. They may have been outplayed, but 4-5 really good oppertunities just didnt make it work for the netherlands. Spain didnt really dominate because they were on there toe's the entire game.
    I think netherlands is a better all around team, but tonight Spain was better.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

i past out drunk from the night before watching the game, i have no idea wtf went on haha

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Go D A L L A S !!!
    YESSSS you have the right idea there ^^^^

And Netherlands don't deserve crap, especially after that guy let the ball roll right past him when he had a shot at a goal.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

both goalies played amazing, its was good to see. hey remember the netherlands had two breakaways in the second half, the second one he was fouled on.

also, didn't some of those cards seem a little iffy? and that red card was crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

They should have red carded for that kick to the chest, that had nothing to do with hitting the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?