Thread: Number One STEAM_0:0:9871950 | Zoom with pistol?

1. Default Number One STEAM_0:0:9871950 | Zoom with pistol?

Is it legal so zoom with pistols in gg?? If not then this guys needs to be banned

13: STEAM_0:0:9871950 Number one IV0CRArlK5sBo/xqqL7c8yglFOMYiXFr
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

gg mod is like a pub except you get diffguns every kill. the point is, you cant zoom in with any pistol. if they guy can then he should be banned. got any demo of him doing it? i made a lot of mistake of not taking a demo, i dont know if they are going to action on this unless its a clan member who made the thread..did you ban this guy?

3. Default

hmmmm, i know the zoom glitches after the update. sometimes scout's zoom won't go back, even though i keep clicking unzoom. perhaps it was just a glitch
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    gg mod is like a pub except you get diffguns every kill. the point is, you cant zoom in with any pistol. if they guy can then he should be banned. got any demo of him doing it? i made a lot of mistake of not taking a demo, i dont know if they are going to action on this unless its a clan member who made the thread..did you ban this guy?
    No i didnt get a demo of him, because at the time i got someone to answer my question he was on knife lvl, i tryed in the next map but he left before he got to pistol lvl..
    But he was def. zooming in with all the pistols except the last one (dont remember the name, but its the one right before knife)
    But i will keep my eyes open after this guy and try to get a demo if he comes back..

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hmmmm, i know the zoom glitches after the update. sometimes scout's zoom won't go back, even though i keep clicking unzoom. perhaps it was just a glitch
    i know that.. that have happened to me too with the snipers..
    But this guy was doing it with the pistols and everyone of them except the last one..
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    But he was def. zooming in with all the pistols except the last one (dont remember the name, but its the one right before knife)
    dualies
    compac
    deagle
    p228
    usp
    glock
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ill help you keep an eye on him..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dualies
    compac
    deagle
    p228
    usp
    glock
    I think its the glock, however im not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    ill help you keep an eye on him..
    thanks

8. Default

I haven't seen or heard of anyone doing this since the update so I would assume it's not so much of a glitch.

I will try and keep a look out for him. Good catch if legit.