Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: rageeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    there are 3 ways off of scout:
    1) quit bitching and get a kill
    2) get knifed
    3) gtfo.

no-scopeing is so much easierafter the update it's not even funny.
    i actually found noscoping a whole lot fucking easier BEFORE the update, i used to have no trouble at all with scout rushing, now i camp and i STILL cant get off that shit easily. i also used to play scoutknivez alot and was pro, sorta, but anyways scout has gotten alot harder for me, and i want valve to change it back!!! *bitches, groans, and sighs*

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i actually found noscoping a whole lot fucking easier BEFORE the update, i used to have no trouble at all with scout rushing, now i camp and i STILL cant get off that shit easily. i also used to play scoutknivez alot and was pro, sorta, but anyways scout has gotten alot harder for me, and i want valve to change it back!!! *bitches, groans, and sighs*
    seriously? i've gotten much better w/ scout
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I'm just a rifler over a scouting gunner. Always have been... Sometimes I get off the level really quickly, but when you're playing a closely-confined map such as the deagle map, then it's difficult (for me) to get off the scouting guns.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I'm just a rifler over a scouting gunner. Always have been... Sometimes I get off the level really quickly, but when you're playing a closely-confined map such as the deagle map, then it's difficult (for me) to get off the scouting guns.
    keep it aimed at head level, don't scope, and be quick w/ the trigger. you'll get used to it fairly quick
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Grr. I swear to god! I joined the server on the scout and twice I got past the scout and immediately you shanked me. And then the third time you shanked me before I even got off the scout! Shanked three times in the matter of probably 10 minutes on one map! Grrrrr :P hehe
    Don't say hehe.

That is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    seriously? i've gotten much better w/ scout
    eh, its just gotten to the point where some days i can pwn with it and others i cant get off it for the life of me. b4 update, i would always pwn with it, scoping has gotten a fuckload worse tho, i cant stand it