Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: rageeeeee

1. Default

Awww, sorry ^__^ Nope, the title was referring to my rage at the fact that the gungame server was down!

2. Default

More reasons to rage:

1. I was kicked 5 times tonight in the span of an hour for slot reservation.

2. Taz is an asshole. So is his little butt buddy, solace or something like that. Just because you have admin doesn't mean you can do whatever the shit you want. With power comes responsibility, and you, sirs, have the immaturity of a two-year-old. Grow up. You are not above your own rules.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    More reasons to rage:

1. I was kicked 5 times tonight in the span of an hour for slot reservation.

2. Taz is an asshole. So is his little butt buddy, solace or something like that. Just because you have admin doesn't mean you can do whatever the shit you want. With power comes responsibility, and you, sirs, have the immaturity of a two-year-old. Grow up. You are not above your own rules.
    yeah, the slot ullshit is annoying. and yeah, taz is a retard. but solarsoul's not too bad. were they the only two admins on? when it's not just taz and solar, solar behaves much much more normally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, the slot ullshit is annoying. and yeah, taz is a retard. but solarsoul's not too bad. were they the only two admins on? when it's not just taz and solar, solar behaves much much more normally.
    They've done it with other admins around, too. And solarsoul has done it even when his butt buddy isn't around.

Keepsies

6. Default

They've done it with other admins around, too. And solarsoul has done it even when his butt buddy isn't around.
    huh. strange. whenever i'm there he behaves. whatever.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

nice

8. Default

Welcome to the forums of little men with big egos. Oh and if you need a knife I'm always willing to had them out for free. See yeah in gun game enjoy the trolling continue on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    Welcome to the forums of little men with big egos. Oh and if you need a knife I'm always willing to had them out for free. See yeah in gun game enjoy the trolling continue on.
    Grr. I swear to god! I joined the server on the scout and twice I got past the scout and immediately you shanked me. And then the third time you shanked me before I even got off the scout! Shanked three times in the matter of probably 10 minutes on one map! Grrrrr :P hehe

10. Default

Grr. I swear to god! I joined the server on the scout and twice I got past the scout and immediately you shanked me. And then the third time you shanked me before I even got off the scout! Shanked three times in the matter of probably 10 minutes on one map! Grrrrr :P hehe
    there are 3 ways off of scout:
    1) quit bitching and get a kill
    2) get knifed
    3) gtfo.

no-scopeing is so much easierafter the update it's not even funny.