Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: And with a heavy heart...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post

Needless to say, it is with a heavy heart, that I will have to retire for an undisclosed amount of time, until modifications can be made to compete with the likes of you all... I truely enjoyed being a part of ibis Gaming, and hope that regardless of my ability of playing, that you will all still allow me to be a part of the ibis Gaming family...

I will check in from time to time... to keep those interested, in the progress of this life changing event... Again thank you EVERYONE, and any ideas for future modifications will be greatly appreciated...

Peace
    Chronic I think i speak for everyone that you always welcome to the Ibis Gaming community whether you can play or not....... Instead of saying sorry like everyone does, Ill just wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around here

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Chronic I think i speak for everyone that you always welcome to the Ibis Gaming community whether you can play or not....... Instead of saying sorry like everyone does, Ill just wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around here
    i'll never kick you if you idle in spec mate. only if the place fills up to capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

aw man that fucking sucks, best wishes

4. Default

I'm sure we'll be seeing you back soon enough buddy, and hopefully we'll have WCS up and running for ya too.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

aww.. sorry to hear that Chronic :'(

get well and good luck the 26th..
    and stay strong..
    and i will be looking forward to still getting me ass kick by you in WCS when you get back..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

About two days and 15 hours left until surgery... and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared... must find something to preoccupy my thoughts...

Nope, guess CS is not the way...

FnCKING CANCER...!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

7. Default

Good luck dude. Hoping for the best.

Hey rogue... chronic...owner... If it'll keep you assured, ill make sure the people on WCS stay paranoid with a vagalion loose... YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE, BETTER SAVE UP FOR THAT LEASH cause i'm knifing for this man! And then maybe ill demo it for lols ...

All in all man;
    "Strength and honor!"
    -Orcish Horde

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Nice Dog, Nice...

Heel, Protect, and teach 'em respect...

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

10. Default

Well today is the day... I will see you all on the left side... teeheehee

Doctors are marveled at how I make humor the fore-front... Well I am nervous as Hell...

But I should be back in forums on Wednesday...

Remember... Play Nice... Don't Kill Admin...!