Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: And with a heavy heart...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Well today is the day... I will see you all on the left side... teeheehee

Doctors are marveled at how I make humor the fore-front... Well I am nervous as Hell...

But I should be back in forums on Wednesday...

Remember... Play Nice... Don't Kill Admin...!
    gl dude. i'll keep you in prayer
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Well today is the day... I will see you all on the left side... teeheehee

Doctors are marveled at how I make humor the fore-front... Well I am nervous as Hell...

But I should be back in forums on Wednesday...

Remember... Play Nice... Don't Kill Admin...!
    best of luck, hope the surgery runs smoothly for ya.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Life has some quirky twists to it and some are even downright unbearable. In any event, I hope that this works out for the best and you get back on track.

Prayers are with ya man.

TC

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Well that part is over... I've not fully recovered, but I felt the need to tell ya all....

I MADE IT THROUGH....

One hand less.... and found out today I now have High Blood Pressure...

When I am feeling better... I'll stop in again and by then have some photos up on facebook...

peace

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

Well that part is over... I've not fully recovered, but I felt the need to tell ya all....

I MADE IT THROUGH....

One hand less.... and found out today I now have High Blood Pressure...

When I am feeling better... I'll stop in again and by then have some photos up on facebook...

peace
    Good to know..
    Glad your okay and i cant wait to see you again ingame
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that my new setup along with others here helps contribute to finding a cure by running distributed computing apps like bonic. I hope to do a write up later this year so that more gamers can be aware of the good all that power under their case can do when not gaming.

Hopefully you will be able to work out a way to still be able to play, if not css we will be launching NS2 servers when the game comes out sometime within the next year. Glad to hear the surgery went well and hopefully this really is the last of it.

7. Default

Well your prayers and best wishes were answered...

I did have to stay two extra nights... to monitor pain, and vitals...

Turns out I now have High Blood Pressure...

But otherwise it came out, well hairy... check out the photos in Facebook...

The Doctor took some more pics through-out the proceedure... One of pictures, the doctor laid the hand to the side and took a photo of the appendage one it's own... Should be up soon...

Well I'll Check back soon...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!