Hey friends, fellow members and yes, even those who don't like me...

I was given some very upsetting news about three weeks ago...

As most of you may know, I play with one hand... Many asked me how i did this... Well when the Cancer took my right hand the first time... Surgeons were not able to save my fingers, but my hand was still useable... However, my Cancer has returned, after almost eight years of remission... It is the same Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma, a bone Cancer), and it has returned so rapidly that for the last three weeks I have been inundated with Doctor visits, X-Rays, MRI, PET Scans and pokes, prods, and other intrusive testing... Because of the rapid return of this Cancer, the doctors are attempting to stop the Cancer in it's entirety, and this will entail the loss of my hand, to about the elbow...

Needless to say, it is with a heavy heart, that I will have to retire for an undisclosed amount of time, until modifications can be made to compete with the likes of you all... I truely enjoyed being a part of ibis Gaming, and hope that regardless of my ability of playing, that you will all still allow me to be a part of the ibis Gaming family...

I will check in from time to time... to keep those interested, in the progress of this life changing event... Again thank you EVERYONE, and any ideas for future modifications will be greatly appreciated...

Peace