Thread: Lord_taz

1. Default Lord_taz

Admin's INGAME name: Lord_Taz
    You're INGAME name:CCS_CARNAGE

How did he/she abuse : I wasn't going to make this thread because i honestly thought Taz banned me by mistake, but i got PMed by another player and i was told i was banned for "blocking".....So...PLEASE let me know how i was blocking ANYONE when i was on top of a Light pole...ALL BY MYSELF...AND THEN BOOM BANNED..

Proof: I do not have proof due to it happening so sudden and for NO REASON. Ive been around IBIS so I know the rules and i KNOW blocking is a No No.......
    Last edited by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ; 07-14-2010 at 06:15 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    I wasn't going to make this thread because i honestly thought Taz banned me by mistake, but i got PMed by another player and i was told i was banned for "blocking".....So...PLEASE let me know how i was blocking ANYONE when i was on top of a Light pole...ALL BY MYSELF...AND THEN BOOM BANNED...Again idk if he made an honest mistake, or was being a dick.....
    knowing that it was Taz, it was probably just him being a dick..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

pls next time post with a proper format..

pls reply to this post!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    pls next time post with a proper format..

pls reply to this post!
    I did use proper format broski!

5. Default

I did use proper format broski!
    lol.. not that it matters, but you just edit the right format in..
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    lol.. not that it matters, but you just edit the right format in..
    Lol, yea i edited it BEFORE he asked xP. But yea, could i please get unbanned? This is taking up time off of my Zmod Gaming time....O yea...Just read up on this guy, man does he have a history with the Ibis members lol.

7. Default

Lol, yea i edited it BEFORE he asked xP. But yea, could i please get unbanned? This is taking up time off of my Zmod Gaming time....O yea...Just read up on this guy, man does he have a history with the Ibis members lol.
    you need to get one of the Clan members to look at your case and unban you if they find that your innocent.. and they only clan there is on forum right now is NYS

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    you need to get one of the Clan members to look at your case and unban you if they find that your innocent.. and they only clan there is on forum right now is NYS
    NYS?....Umm no thank you...I trust him as much as i trust Taz right now lol.

9. Default

NYS?....Umm no thank you...I trust him as much as i trust Taz right now lol.
    lol.. well he is atm the only one that can help you..

10. Default

You have no proof of abuse. Therefore, no abuse. Goodbye.