Thread: Lord_Taz

1. Default Lord_Taz

Admin's INGAME name: Lord_Taz
    You're INGAME name:CCS_CARNAGE

How did he/she abuse : I wasn't going to make this thread because i honestly thought Taz banned me by mistake, but i got PMed by another player and i was told i was banned for "blocking".....So...PLEASE let me know how i was blocking ANYONE when i was on top of a Light pole...ALL BY MYSELF...AND THEN BOOM BANNED.. The map was Atix Helicopter...Can anyone tell me how Being on a light pole with a poison ALL BY MYSELF gets me banned for BLOCKING?? This is BS

Proof: I do not have proof due to it happening so sudden and for NO REASON.Weird thing is he was talking with me like if we were cool and then another second, BANNED.Ive been around IBIS for about 3 years so I know the rules.

::::FOR NYS:::: How could i get proof of this when it happened so sudden and with no WARNING.. Please tell me so i could provide it to you, so that you won't close my thread immediately w.o making ANY type of investigation.

2. Default

Do not double post. There is no proof of abuse. Post in the unban section.

3. Default

I stick to my opinion.
    wait for taz to post his story.
    sitting on a lightpost is not a bannable offense.
    if its not abuse, and not a misunderstanding. then what exactly is this?
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

What is it that you don't understand. You need to post some sort of proof for abuse. Either that or logs. All he has to do is post in the unban me section. Is that too hard to understand ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What is it that you don't understand. You need to post some sort of proof for abuse. Either that or logs. All he has to do is post in the unban me section. Is that too hard to understand ?
    maybe.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

1 this is not a double post. It is a REMADE thread because you closed it Prematurely and it has different details.. 2nd I asked you nicely on how i could get proof if it happened suddenly.. 3. I DID NOT BLOCk, but knowing NYS. he could give a rats ass as long as i'm banned..We have a history,i dropped it now you man up and drop it like an adult..

7. Default

This is your last warning. Read my replies and dont be a fucken retard. Post in the proper section. If you dont like it then play somewhere else.