Thread: Unbann Carnage...

1. Default Unbann Carnage...

Name in Game:CCS_CARNAGE
    Steam-ID: ≡ՇՇȿ≡ÇĄŖŅĄĢξ" STEAM_0:1:21021466
    Who banned you: "I Play CS With A Helmet On.ia:"
    When:07/14/2010
    Where: Ibis ZMOD
    Why banned: for "BLOCKING"

Other/Reason to unban: I thought i was banned by mistake, but i got PMed by another player and i was told i was banned for "blocking".....So...PLEASE let me know how i was blocking ANYONE when i was on top of a Light pole...ALL BY MYSELF...AND THEN BOOM BANNED..Been playing on ibis servers for 3 years now, I know the rules and ive always followed them.
    Last edited by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ; 07-14-2010 at 07:14 PM.

2. Default

It appears that you're not a rocket scientist. Post in proper format.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    It appears that you're not a rocket scientist. Post in proper format.
    Um..Sorry i haven't stayed up to date with the proper formats. And its cool with me that im no Rocket Scientist, but i have an awesome career and i dont live at home with my mom.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    Um..Sorry i haven't stayed up to date with the proper formats. And thank god im not into something stupid like rocket science or idk...Correctional Officer.
    hahah good one... +1

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Been playing on ibis servers for 3 years now, I know the rules and ive always followed them.
    You haven't been here for 3 years and you're also lying about following the rules. That's the reason why you're banned in the PUB. Multiple rule violations you have ? Yes ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You haven't been here for 3 years and you're also lying about following the rules. That's the reason why you're banned in the PUB. Multiple rule violations you have ? Yes ?
    OOOO we're speaking like yoda now? An asshole in the server you are NYS? Lies you make up Nys? Bend the rules do you NYS?

BTW... I HAVE been playing in the IBIS server for 3 years now, This is my 2nd account. SO......Look like an asshat somewhere else.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    hahah good one... +1

Clone
    Hey Clone. Are you still depressed that you're one ugly fat motherfucker who can only pick up fat chicks ?

8. Default

OOOO we're speaking like yoda now? An asshole in the server you are NYS? Lies you make up Nys? Bend the rules do you NYS?
    Yeah and I'll make sure you'll remain banned. Closed until Zero reviews this one.

9. Default

You can not get perma banned for blocking but you will get banned if you continue to spam the forums. While this tread was correct, you should recall what happens when people just open a bunch of threads all over the place with no purpose other than to flame.