Thread: I just got banned

1. Default I just got banned

Hey I just got banned from GG... for no reason at all... the Admins are going crazy in there yelling and screaming... why did I get banned?

2. Default going to take a guess

This was the admin that was going crazy screaming and yelling and I think he is the one that banned me for no reason at all.

DJ MikeyRevile :ibis.a:
    I want video proof

3. Default

you'll only get a topic if it was a perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

is anybody able to find out who banned me?

5. Default

by my GG wins.. it sort of shows im sort of an upstanding player and dont do anything that provokes to be banned at all. I'm calling shenanigans and admin abuse all at the same time... maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot.

6. Default

quit fucking double posting, there's a edit button, use it.... and try posting in the proper section and in proper format

unban me format thread http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

unban me section http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

just did... did not know about that section.... Thanks

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    by my GG wins.. it sort of shows im sort of an upstanding player and dont do anything that provokes to be banned at all. I'm calling shenanigans and admin abuse all at the same time... maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot.
    "maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot" Quit bitching and do it, dont bitch at all if you dont have proof of who banned you. ask before around before accussing, how long was your ban also?

9. Default

your like... almost a week late...... Welcome to the party... the Tapped keg is in the back... oh... and the this discussion has already been resolved and has gone to a different party... sorry... to say it... but your just plane ole LATE!!!!
    ALSO!!!! the person banned me showed me the DEMO... geez... where have you been?!?!?! once again...... week late.....
    My bad... your 9 days late... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 9 days late chirping like you knew what was going on ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!