Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: idiot admins makeing up rules.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i've never seen the shelf-pipe on hospital break. unless a dumbass shoots it.
    All you have to do is hold E and pull...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    All you have to do is hold E and pull...
    ...you do know this server doesn't have a "no shooting the zombies pulling your cade" rule, right?

the six fuckers w/ paras tend to make just hitting E a mite tricky...unless i've been doing it wrong. i'd love to see how you manage it. could help me out seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...you do know this server doesn't have a "no shooting the zombies pulling your cade" rule, right?

the six fuckers w/ paras tend to make just hitting E a mite tricky...unless i've been doing it wrong. i'd love to see how you manage it. could help me out seriously
    Yeah and all those idiots with paras usually all shoot at once too so you can pull while they are reloading, plus did I mention that these idiots have horrible aim and usually shoot it out themseleves? Oh wait! Or just nade it out!!
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Yeah and all those idiots with paras usually all shoot at once too so you can pull while they are reloading, plus did I mention that these idiots have horrible aim and usually shoot it out themseleves? Oh wait! Or just nade it out!!
    it also pulls slow as fuck though.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

And if it pulled a cade apart in seconds, how much fun do you think that would be?
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wojonatior View Post
    And if it pulled a cade apart in seconds, how much fun do you think that would be?
    i'm just saying that it's not as simple as she makes it seem

7. Default

Yeah I joined zmod for about 5 minutes today to help someone do something and the map was Highschool so I went under the stage because I wasn't planning on staying anyways and this kid starts yelling at me that i'm not allowed to use my primary in a crawl spot... i'm guessing an admin told him that.

It doesn't make any sense when admins say that because on maps like hospital you aren't allowed to pull that shelf in the pipe because it's a "crawl" spot, but then on maps like Desert Fortress with the pipe you can walk into you're allowed to pull a soda machine in there... it takes the same amount of difficulty to pull either of them out.
    In that point about pulling out the soda machine on desert fortress, and the bookshelf on hospital being the same you are terribly wrong. On hospital there is a wall in the way making it so you need to angle the bookshelf just to get it out, while on desert fortress all you need are 2 good deforms and the person in the pipe is powerless to stop you. Please know your facts before saying stuff, because now there may be some admin that will say putting the vender in the pipe is illegal even though it is very simple to remove as a zombie.

8. Default

i too take games as seriously as "THE HOLY SH**"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    i too take games as seriously as "THE HOLY SH**"
    i have a feeling, your going to get ban/lose admin before taz.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    In that point about pulling out the soda machine on desert fortress, and the bookshelf on hospital being the same you are terribly wrong. On hospital there is a wall in the way making it so you need to angle the bookshelf just to get it out, while on desert fortress all you need are 2 good deforms and the person in the pipe is powerless to stop you. Please know your facts before saying stuff, because now there may be some admin that will say putting the vender in the pipe is illegal even though it is very simple to remove as a zombie.
    Please don't be so ignorant, I was stating my opinion about about what people considered cading a "crawl spot" if some admin takes what I said and applies it as the law then they are just an idiot and shouldn't be an admin anyways.
    Got pug?