Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: idiot admins makeing up rules.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    2. Some admins have been sayign that the pre-round round is meant for fun, so dont slay people. So a regular went to hit forgive after the nade warm up round and it slayed another player. The admins saw this and decided to slay the player who slayed the guy who tk him on nade round. The player got upset, and said "What gives admin?" then the admin kick him. He didnt come back after that. There is no rule against this, so why do this shit...?

if any undiscuss rules ppl would like to talk about, please post here and lets have a conversation without a flame war.
    Agreed 1000000%. There is no rule against slaying for the warmup round. Does it suck? Yes. But the option is given to all players. Until Zero says otherwise, and/or takes away the slay options for warmup round, it's FINE TO SLAY FOR WARMUP ROUND.

(I hope this leads to me getting more knives in the warmup round, instead of being teamnaded to death like usual)
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Agreed 1000000%. There is no rule against slaying for the warmup round. Does it suck? Yes. But the option is given to all players. Until Zero says otherwise, and/or takes away the slay options for warmup round, it's FINE TO SLAY FOR WARMUP ROUND.

(I hope this leads to me getting more knives in the warmup round, instead of being teamnaded to death like usual)

i do the same thing stupid teamates need to aim their nades better

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post

Or, another option is to stay in spec until nading is over then join!

Voila, no nade kills, no accidental slays, or intentional ones either :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Or, another option is to stay in spec until nading is over then join!

Voila, no nade kills, no accidental slays, or intentional ones either :P
    you shouldnt have to do that, maybe we should just take off the tk punishment menu. i mean if a guy is intentionally tking alot, then just get an admin to ban him. i know for a fact theres always an ibis admin online or ingame, at least on my friends list

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you shouldnt have to do that, maybe we should just take off the tk punishment menu. i mean if a guy is intentionally tking alot, then just get an admin to ban him. i know for a fact theres always an ibis admin online or ingame, at least on my friends list
    the amount of regularsa who add me to steam is ridiculous, i seriously think i handle being an admin fairly well.

the hours im on suit for the we hours of the night when most admins are not on.

and if another admin is "making up rules" simply direct them to the correct forum stating the rules that should be enforced.

this stupid tking thing is such a small minor thing, and the only thing that seems to get people pissed at any time is tking after warmup round.

IT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES TO SLAY AFTER WARMUP ROUND

camping is simple, no exsesive camping.

hopefully i dont get kicked anymore for slaying someone who tk's me on warmup round from now on. dont toss nades if you dont know how to control them.

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    hopefully i dont get kicked anymore for slaying someone who tk's me on warmup round from now on. dont toss nades if you dont know how to control them.
    who kicked you, it isnt against the rules lol
    thus you shouldnt of been kicked.

i dont remember. dont really care enough to argue it, i just went somewhere else. i normally play with "voice_enable 0" and "hud_saytext 0" so if there was any verbal/written warning i didn't hear/see it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    i dont remember. dont really care enough to argue it, i just went somewhere else. i normally play with "voice_enable 0" and "hud_saytext 0" so if there was any verbal/written warning i didn't hear/see it.
    and sooo...
    we can't warn you? smart
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i normally read the rules before i start to play on a server, that way i make sure not to do anything against the rules and i can go on my merry way without disturbing anyone else's gameplay experience, and need no warning from any admins. when i play in the pub i normally leave saytext on because the crowd there tends to be more mature and less annoying than the GG crowd.