Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: idiot admins makeing up rules.

1. Default

Then I'd be equally pissed at everyone and rage leave for a few min before I went ballistic... lol
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Please try not to bring up old posts from 2010, If you wish to bring up a subject put it in a new topic, not something a year old..

As for that particular rule; I am currently trying to reword it so that it's clearer on what its objective is. The main point of this rule is to keep the game play moving, if you get too many people in the vent zombies tend to give up.
    Though this was its objective it has both pro's which up the play, and cons which make it trouble. Hopefully I will be able to fully clarify this so that we will have no more issues.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Then I'd be equally pissed at everyone and rage leave for a few min before I went ballistic... lol
    Listen, Steamer, I don't want to continue to fight with you. I don't feel that I should have to fight with you. In the time since this incident, I've realized I probably should have just slayed CT. However, given the scenario, I don't think it was fair to be mad at me and only me when I was one of the last ones, out of an entire group of people, to say where el pollo was. Though I believe that he still deserved to be muted because he wasn't listening to me telling him to chill. Do I think he should have been banned? No. There are other ways to handle situations like that than to just ban someone. HOWEVER, that being said, when you place a temporary mute on someone, I am pretty sure you get unmuted, at least thats what happened to me when I tried it on myself. And I banned him for that, more than anything else. He purposefully got around a mute that had been issued to him from an admin. And, the ban was only for 10 min, which should have been nothing compared to the other 13 bans that he has on record.

So Steamer, I thought we had a relatively good relationship and would like to keep that going. As a fellow admin and community member we all need to work together to keep the servers a place that people want to keep coming back. And el pollo, if you're reading this, let's not hold a grudge. I've said that I could have handled it differently and I will stick by that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    , at which point I explained to him why I said it,
    No, you didn't.

And why not just slay the asshole that was dicking around if he didn't follow orders

5. Default

I am going to close this topic, Since its already ninja reviving a old post, and doesnt seem to have any topic whatsoever.

As for the Zombiemod issue, I will make a post so that you guys can comment on ideas on the rule directly, and the issue between admins; If there is an issue with you two then you need to take it to the appropriate forum, else handle it.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.