Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ibis community updates

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I'm not active right now, ever since the update it seems like theres less and less regulars in the zmod server and more and more screaming middle schoolers.
    Ive been on zm last few nights and you been playing killing floor. So tell me theres no regs. Lol and compared to me your still a newbie.... But just message me on steam if anyone wants to play and have a good cading partner

2. Default

Xen its been like that for a very long time.

3. Default

All I know is all of the admins that I'm used to playing with as well as players most are all gone now. Yes I have been playing killing floor everynight instead of css and I'm playing with curdy, james, blade, ragone, trazen, fail, ect ect who are all the people I'm used to playing zmod with. No one is comparing themselves to you mag.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

I was unimpressed with KF when I first played it, however I want to get it now that I see all my friends here are playing it... come on KF go on sale again D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

I really like it, it's good fun. We've been playing Left For Dead 2 a good bit as well.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I really like it, it's good fun. We've been playing Left For Dead 2 a good bit as well.
    the only problem w/ killing floor is demos and retards w/ m14's. if the m14 was removed, the game would be so much better. no-one w/ any skill should ever buy an m14.

xbow and single deagle are all you need (in addition to your standard 9mm) as a sharpie, and w/ that loadout, you just need a commando and a support and you're fine. everyone else are just extras
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?