Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse - Carina <Ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Somebody confirm that im reading this correctly... Carina is admin abusing because she slays this guy for "camping" when unaware that he was changing settings. Goes to mute some kid... then bans the guy for 5 mins of disrespect?

Well... least this isnt WCS!
    Yeah Wolf.. thats pretty much it..

Aww Wolf now you made me miss WCS... :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Yeah Wolf.. thats pretty much it..

Aww Wolf now you made me miss WCS... :'(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

I think Carina wanted her first abuse thread so she set this whole thing up.

4. Default

Man people complain about this as abuse? Carina, I don't know if you are sadistic like me, but I always set on fire, mute (So I don't have to hear them bitching), set their motd to wowomg.com, freeze'em, slap 'em (50 times), unfreeze them, watch them fly and die as they hit a wall going over 500 mph, then I ban. Usually gives me, and the rest of the people in the server, mass amounts of joy and happiness. You should try it. So when that dude decides to come here and claim "abuse" with said demo or screen shot, we can all laugh and ridicule the dude for being a dumbass.

I mean shit if the dude is breaking rules and shit, you were going to ban him anyways. Why not have a little fun with it?

5. Default

change his motd?

how?

and where the fuck have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ma_cexec (insertname) ma_browse www.wowomg.com
    I've been in Afghanistan since May.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

I mean shit if the dude is breaking rules and shit, you were going to ban him anyways. Why not have a little fun with it?
    Good ol' Anex...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I've been in Afghanistan since May.
    welcome back?

you missed alot. css was updated
    wcs is busted
    can't change name in game anymore

and i'm not sure cexec works anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I would have been a total asshole and banned u for a lot longer for disrespecting an admin quit ur bitching about. The mute that's not ur problem. And next time go to an empty server with ur new shit and test it before entering a game with other players. 5min ban does not constitute an admin abuse thread.

Good call Carina

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    welcome back?

you missed alot. css was updated
    wcs is busted
    can't change name in game anymore

and i'm not sure cexec works anymore
    I'm still gone. Not returning for acouple more months. Ya I heard css got updated. Indian tear to the wcs and what do you mean we can't change our ingame name anymore? What is our name ingame now?