Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse - Carina <Ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I'm still gone. Not returning for acouple more months. Ya I heard css got updated. Indian tear to the wcs and what do you mean we can't change our ingame name anymore? What is our name ingame now?
    whatever you have your name set 2 on steam friends is what shows up in game. I personally like it, now I know who half the ppl on my friends list are lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    steamfriends name
    gj answering an answered question nothing like pointless posts.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    gj answering an answered question nothing like pointless posts.
    i'm, sorry for seeing a question and replying.

forgive me oh god of all that is post-ish. i shal remove the horrifying and offending post this instant

mother fucking prick

edit: i believe you actually answered it and submitted it as i was typeing it up.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 07-15-2010 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I think Carina wanted her first abuse thread so she set this whole thing up.

haha Scribble.. dont make me laugh even more that i allready am.. i think this is SO funny and i havent stoped laughing about it yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    I would have been a total asshole and banned u for a lot longer for disrespecting an admin quit ur bitching about. The mute that's not ur problem. And next time go to an empty server with ur new shit and test it before entering a game with other players. 5min ban does not constitute an admin abuse thread.

Good call Carina
    Yeah.. he should have been banned for a longer time, but i was in a good mood..
    and ty..

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Man people complain about this as abuse? Carina, I don't know if you are sadistic like me, but I always set on fire, mute (So I don't have to hear them bitching), set their motd to wowomg.com, freeze'em, slap 'em (50 times), unfreeze them, watch them fly and die as they hit a wall going over 500 mph, then I ban. Usually gives me, and the rest of the people in the server, mass amounts of joy and happiness. You should try it. So when that dude decides to come here and claim "abuse" with said demo or screen shot, we can all laugh and ridicule the dude for being a dumbass.

I mean shit if the dude is breaking rules and shit, you were going to ban him anyways. Why not have a little fun with it?
    haha nope im not really a sadistic..
    and if I compare with other admins, I'm more or less an angel ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

i'm, sorry for seeing a question and replying.

forgive me oh god of all that is post-ish. i shal remove the horrifying and offending post this instant

mother fucking prick
    it's kind of common sense, if the question has been answered, you obviously don't need 2 answer it... durr?

clean the sand out of your vagina and try using some common sense
    Last edited by maynard; 07-15-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's kind of common sense, if the question has been answered, you obviously don't need 2 answer it... durr?

clean the sand out of your vagina and try using some common sense
    lol, i'm just in a good mood. got my paycheck today, and ordering my first real cell phone before a trip to baltimore this weekend.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

lol, i'm just in a good mood. got my paycheck today, and ordering my first real cell phone before a trip to baltimore this weekend.
    Enjoy the hot balmy weather and rain! I'll be out moving my girlfriend from just north of baltimore, into the city proper.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Enjoy the hot balmy weather and rain! I'll be out moving my girlfriend from just north of baltimore, into the city proper.
    it's gonna be awesome. we gonna be eating crabs!!

it's been forever since i had an old bay crab.

9. Default

First To The Admin abuse that was just a waste of the guys time, Secondly glad to here from you anex..... cant wait till you get back........... Third Fail admin abuse thread probably can be closed now

10. Default

Baltimore is my town sirs, you all stay out, unless you get written permission.