Thread: server update plox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default server update plox

update plox?

valve updated now ibis servers are running old version, so we can't play them
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

how do you update the server? does restarting the server works?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    how do you update the server? does restarting the server works?
    this was more for zero.

it's telling me that the server's an older version than the client
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

yay servers need to be updated

fuck this stupid CSS update

5. Default

The auto update doesnt work for zero.... so he has to update manually. As I do mine. But now with the update it crashes every time i leave spectate to join a CT or T side. Dumping my server and starting from scratch.... to see if it starts working again

6. Default

Not all updates are mandatory and sometimes the latest version breaks shit. So I never auto update, it is like putting your kids in a house that is on fire.