Thread: Carnage 07/16/2010 11:48am

1. Default Carnage 07/16/2010 11:48am

I got online today to play some zmod and i got the ban message... Umm... I dont know how im banned again, after being unbanned yesterday and i havent played today at all.

2. Default

People are bashing on Carnage hard... ibis ZM has turned into a massive faggot fest full of admins who aren't up-to-date with the community. Feels good not being admin anymore, can't stand having superiority over everyone just because I payed 11$ to support a community that I thought was cool back then.

I'd unban you if I could carnage, I know you never break the rules. There are new rules everyday in these servers because admins are too quick to hit the ban button and are just imbeciles in general.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    People are bashing on Carnage hard... ibis ZM has turned into a massive faggot fest full of admins who aren't up-to-date with the community. Feels good not being admin anymore, can't stand having superiority over everyone just because I payed 11$ to support a community that I thought was cool back then.

I'd unban you if I could carnage, I know you never break the rules. There are new rules everyday in these servers because admins are too quick to hit the ban button and are just imbeciles in general.
    Thanks alot bro. I agree Ibis is changing alot, and nothing is being done about it. I remember when i could just get in the server and just enjoy some awesome games with actual people that were sane ...well, not James,rob, or Mastagunz because they're monkeys(LOL <33333). I stick around because of the old regs that still play zmod as well. All i want to do now a days is play zmod in an awesome server that i LOVE!!!!! Even tho its changed, i STILL follow rules and i just play and hang out...

4. Default

the thing that pissed me off about that whole thing was the fact that when someone gets ban from zm and im there it always is me that bans them even if i am afk they always say taz did it that shit it getting old. if you ask me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    the thing that pissed me off about that whole thing was the fact that when someone gets ban from zm and im there it always is me that bans them even if i am afk they always say taz did it that shit it getting old. if you ask me
    Well it was an honest mistake, someone that was in the server told me it was you and that it was for blocking. But it was also my mistake for being an idiot and not checking my console. Again my apologies.

6. Default

So zero? want to lift the ban? Obviously this is a BS ban since "plays CS with a helmet on" hasn't posted a damn thing on any of the threads made.....

7. Default

You will be unbanned from the zm for now. However after waiting for the chronic stuff to settle down you have recently been doing nothing other than start trouble on both the servers and forums. While many can not see spam threads you have created you should remember what happened when comic did the same. I will not allow for people to flame all over the place. You should remember how comic handled things and what happened to him. If an admin is doing something wrong or abusing you need to report it and be polite about it.

So be warned that you are on very thin ice.