Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Member List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    All members are Admins... Just type ma_admins in console..and you'l find your answer..
    not all. i remember something recently about a clanner getting a short ban because they didn't show on ma_admins
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    who the fuck is june?

i have never, ever (ever) seen any posts from that one. and i'm sorry, i've only heard of prodigy from others. i must have gotten him confused w/ the kinda bad map.
    theres a lot about ibis you dont know about. theres about 3 years of history before you even connected to an ibis server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    theres a lot about ibis you dont know about. theres about 3 years of history before you even connected to an ibis server.
    ya there's the whole thing about you crying on the phone to whats-her-face, but don't worry i still have the sound clip and i'll show him to catch him up on some IBIS history.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    ya there's the whole thing about you crying on the phone to whats-her-face, but don't worry i still have the sound clip and i'll show him to catch him up on some IBIS history.
    that wasn't too long before my time, if at all.

edit: fuck, i need to hit the bed. early day tomorrow. give me something to come back to tomorrow night. i need some lols. i knew there was a reason we kept you around.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 07-16-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

yea nemesis, and theres over 2 more years beyond that. we obviously do a good job to keep you nerds trolling here.

6. Default

yea nemesis, and theres over 2 more years beyond that. we obviously do a good job to keep you nerds trolling here.
    please don;t cry anymore, it's been nice since you've gone into hiding.

7. Default

hiding? excuse me for having a life, working, going to school, and not being a fat ass like your self. thats why youre in canada and enjoy griefing kids on my servers.

8. Default

hiding? excuse me for having a life, working, going to school, and not being a fat ass like your self. thats why youre in canada and enjoy griefing kids on my servers.
    lol arn't you the one who tried to make himself look better by putting pictures of other people in his sig?

and try not to have such a sence of entitlement, remember what happened last time when you got slapped down by those with real power?

9. Default

do you guys really have to take it this far?

sigh...this isnt the flame thread you know..let there be peace among our brothers and sisters and everything in between..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    do you guys really have to take it this far?

sigh...this isnt the flame thread you know..let there be peace among our brothers and sisters and everything in between..
    Don't ruin the moment. This is good reading material.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.