Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Member List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    theres a lot about ibis you dont know about. theres about 3 years of history before you even connected to an ibis server.
    i love it when clan members shoot his dumbass down. his comments just fill me with rage

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    rapdedollar<ibis>
    wtf hitman........ u trying to hurt my feelings?

also its just Deprodigy <Ibis> and Avoid the beast or something like that.

as for those two and june, the all got lives? that or june is in jail...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not all. i remember something recently about a clanner getting a short ban because they didn't show on ma_admins
    As of This Moment all Members are Admins .... that what he was asking. Don't Post other information about a incident. thats has nothing to do with the clan list..Unless your trying to have him flame here ..if thats your intentions...

Stay on topic people!

4. Default

the only member iv'e hardly played with was the beast 13. He was a pretty cool guy. This was like 2 and half 3 years ago.

All the current members have been here for along time, and im sure they'll outlast many of us.

As for nem, didnt you say you were to good for ibis members and these servers within game a few weeks back?

Why you still here?

oh, he then raged quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    the only member iv'e hardly played with was the beast 13. He was a pretty cool guy. This was like 2 and half 3 years ago.

All the current members have been here for along time, and im sure they'll outlast many of us.

As for nem, didnt you say you were to good for ibis members and these servers within game a few weeks back?

Why you still here?

oh, he then raged quit.
    nope, never said that, way to make up things just to start a flame war, hopefully someone will edit your post to make you less of a dumbfuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    nope, never said that, way to make up things just to start a flame war, hopefully someone will edit your post to make you less of a dumbfuck.
    oh. my bad must of been a different nemesis. Since there's so many of them on the server, i get confused on which 1 is which. You Seem a bit angry, not trying to start a flame war either.

But you on the other hand seem to. Nice try though !

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    oh. my bad must of been a different nemesis. Since there's so many of them on the server, i get confused on which 1 is which. You Seem a bit angry, not trying to start a flame war either.

But you on the other hand seem to. Nice try though !
    or you're just retarded, that could be it too. also, your english makes me sad, and when i read it i can almost hear that dweeby, nasally voice of yours, so just don't talk to me.

8. Default

as for morgan freeman, ZERO perma banned him lastnight.

for dual.. so ban everyone who joins the server with an ibis tag on but not on the ma_admins list? nyway thnks for helping out..y'all too

9. Default

or you're just retarded, that could be it too. also, your english makes me sad, and when i read it i can almost hear that dweeby, nasally voice of yours, so just don't talk to me.
    dweeby, please. From what ive seen you look like this....

and are also 250-300 pounds. And im pretty sure thats not from muscle either.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 07-17-2010 at 12:02 PM.

10. Default

lol you think what you need to, we all hear what you sound like and frankly i don't want to imagine what you could look like.