Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Clan Member List

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hush shitsy.

'sup trag?
    yea tragedy wassup man? when u coming back to play? i miss you :P

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    ^^ I have no idea what you were all just blabbering about up there. For one, that picture is 5 years old and two...I think 99% of the people who know me on this forum will agree that I have the hottest girlfriend out of any of you ;-) if you even have one.

and I was welcomed back just fine....minus my "fling" with NYS, but he is retarded anyway.

but like I said before, you are both just angry because one of you looks like a younger Justin Bieber and one of you weighs 250+ lbs.

but nice try. ;-)
    lol this whole time i thought that was a picture of your girlfriend, my bad. i'm wondering if she ever lets you be the man, since you probably look more woman then she does.

but it really makes curious why you think you know what i look like?

anyways, welcome back, hope i can own you some more in gg real soon
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

^^ I have no idea what you were all just blabbering about up there. For one, that picture is 5 years old and two...I think 99% of the people who know me on this forum will agree that I have the hottest girlfriend out of any of you ;-) if you even have one.

and I was welcomed back just fine....minus my "fling" with NYS, but he is retarded anyway.

but like I said before, you are both just angry because one of you looks like a younger Justin Bieber and one of you weighs 250+ lbs.

but nice try. ;-)
    Hey Fag. Insulting me will get you nowhere. Aren't you that guy who THOUGHT he was an IBIS member ? Oh man, I laughed my ass off so much when you tried to snake your way in.
    Why are you here ? You look like a fag and you suck the cock.

What's up bastards?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey Fag. Insulting me will get you nowhere. Aren't you that guy who THOUGHT he was an IBIS member ? Oh man, I laughed my ass off so much when you tried to snake your way in.
    Why are you here ? You look like a fag and you suck the cock.
    Excuse me sir, but your e-peen is growing again. You need to chill out man, you act like I raped your sister and now have some fantasy e-thug grudge against me. It's kind of gross. You need some new material.

I guess ZERO's new rule for clan members repping the IBIS clan better fell through already? What a shame.

So tell me NYS, are you still helping inmates pick up their soap?

and to all of you who said hi to me.... :-) herrow.

6. Default

Shut the fuck up bitches.

7. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you would post that maynard, especially after it ended

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you would post that maynard, especially after it ended
    MAYBE THE force senses another flame war after this post

10. Default

Excuse me sir, but your e-peen is growing again. You need to chill out man, you act like I raped your sister and now have some fantasy e-thug grudge against me. It's kind of gross. You need some new material.

I guess ZERO's new rule for clan members repping the IBIS clan better fell through already? What a shame.

So tell me NYS, are you still helping inmates pick up their soap?

and to all of you who said hi to me.... :-) herrow.
    I have no grudges against you. You just have a problem with me because you were trying to convince us that you were somehow voted in. I find it amusing.