Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good restaurant for a date

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Boston. We have our own areas of great food. Seafood is an obvious in Boston. Italian in the North End.
    Melting Pot is excellent.....thats where I take most of my dates
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

boston, aww damn I should know this one, My aunt owns 2 restaurants up there >.<, let me get back to you when its not 5:50 am

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    This. Local ethnic food places can be totally awesome. There's a really awesome Burmese place near me, is reasonably priced, has a good decor, and lots of neat dishes to share.
    where is there a burmese restaruant in rockville? news to me :P

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    boston, aww damn I should know this one, My aunt owns 2 restaurants up there >.<, let me get back to you when its not 5:50 am
    Now that Im more awake, they are topass (SP?) restaurants meaning Spanish food (not Mexican) Ill go find out more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Now that Im more awake, they are topass (SP?) restaurants meaning Spanish food (not Mexican) Ill go find out more later.
    Tapeo? I could just cook her spanish homemade food if she wanted it since I am Puerto Rican :]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

He is talking about Spanish food not Caribbean food....

My cousin lived there for a few years and knows a log of great places, but an important note is do you know what sort of food your date likes and what kinds of things are they into. This can help you select the right type of food and the right ambiance.

7. Default

I am pretty aware of Criolla food & spanish food but we cook both.

Tapas is an appetizer, but is the restaurant is called Tapeo?

I might just go for The Melting Pot or Italian. Italian makes the girls soft every time lol

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me