Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good restaurant for a date

1. Default Good restaurant for a date

I need a recommendation of nice places to take a date. I like to go to new places and keep it interesting, otherwise I'd take her to Cheesecake Factory or some shit.

I asked if she ever been to Macaroni Grill and said no. So that looks pretty promising to me right now. I have short time with her and I'm so getting laid that night too so EXCITING NICE PLACES. Go.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I need a recommendation of nice places to take a date. I like to go to new places and keep it interesting, otherwise I'd take her to Cheesecake Factory or some shit.

I asked if she ever been to Macaroni Grill and said no. So that looks pretty promising to me right now. I have short time with her and I'm so getting laid that night too so EXCITING NICE PLACES. Go.
    The melting pot is a nice intimate restaurant. If you don't know of it, it's a fondue restaurant.. very sexy and the girls love it!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

dude fucking take her to CHUCK E CHEEESE!!!!!! EVERYONE LIKES CHUCK E CHEESE!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    The melting pot is a nice intimate restaurant. If you don't know of it, it's a fondue restaurant.. very sexy and the girls love it!
    OMFG YEEEES! Have one near me and I've been wanting to go so badly.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

macaroni grill kicks ass!! SUCH GOOD FOOD! get the penne rustica.

otherwise, texas roadhouse is also amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Carrabas? Thats where my parents seem to go every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

What major city are you buy hard to say as the best places are local places or things that only exist in a few cities. For example Stony River is a great place to go and has amazing food.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Carrabas? Thats where my parents seem to go every year.
    Carrabas is also good. I like to order white sangria and calamari!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What major city are you buy hard to say as the best places are local places or things that only exist in a few cities. For example Stony River is a great place to go and has amazing food.
    This. Local ethnic food places can be totally awesome. There's a really awesome Burmese place near me, is reasonably priced, has a good decor, and lots of neat dishes to share.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

10. Default

Boston. We have our own areas of great food. Seafood is an obvious in Boston. Italian in the North End.

มวยไทย