Thread: g0rdan Freeman {IBIS}?

1. Default g0rdan Freeman {IBIS}?

i had a thread bout this guy joining the server with an ibis tag on..i ask for all of the clan members list and his name wasnt on there..he joined the server again again tonight around 8-9:00 pm pacific time..left before i could hit ban..!

STEAM_0:1:31946630

screens shots and demo's will be provided..pls review this guy could be joining the server and fucking up IBIS name..CLOSE if i am wrong..thnks
    Attached Images

2. Default

do any of the playing clan members not have admin? could just do an ma_admin to be sure, then ban him.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

sight ban this one.

he first played here as "unnamed" on april 24th.

def. not clan.

for the record, you can check any suspicious person like this through ibis's psychostats sites. they're on the ibisgaming.com's main page. search the steamid.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    do any of the playing clan members not have admin? could just do an ma_admin to be sure, then ban him.
    not all clan members has admin for what i know..i typed ma_admins in console and his name didnt showed up...i took his steam id and search it and he's not even affiliated with ibis..can we pls ban this guy?

5. Default

Perma banned

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Perma banned
    thnk you..pls close