Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lord_Taz.ibis.a

unbelievable

2. Default

this Taz guy is pretty annoying in Zombie servers too

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Taz you know this is not the only thing you have done recently. I better stop hearing abuse reports or your going to end up like hallwanger. The next thing you mess up accident or not you will start losing privileges.
    oO yea you dont want to end up like me, taz just save your 11 dollars a month, and cancel your admin. your obviously not doing a good job at it, and nobody's enjoying you being admin except yourself. take that 11 $ and go buy a shitload of food at mcdonalds or something. although 11 $ is basically nothing, its always nice to have extra money

4. Default

i really wish i have a demo of him announceing to gg server that "the only reason to buy admin is to piss people off"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i really wish i have a demo of him announceing to gg server that "the only reason to buy admin is to piss people off"
    who said that?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    who said that?
    3 guesses
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    3 guesses
    taz, hall, chibby?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

i am still wondering why this tread is open still.
    and Jesus wasn't black he was most likely Arab.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    taz, hall, chibby?
    twasnt me....who the fuck is chibby???

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    twasnt me....who the fuck is chibby???
    chibby used 2 play WCS... he had his admin revoked after giving every 1 free cash and asking them 2 make sure they don't tell any of the other admins. he also bannd like 50 ppl from the server and never once provided a demo or even reported it.

he's the definition of what an admin shouldn't be. just some dumbass who bought it for his own personal gain, nothing more. he was a nightmare.

Maynard - The WCS Guy