Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lord_Taz.ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    taz, hall, chibby?
    well, the thread is about taz. and that was your first guess so you'd be right!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    chibby used 2 play WCS... he had his admin revoked after giving every 1 free cash and asking them 2 make sure they don't tell any of the other admins. he also bannd like 50 ppl from the server and never once provided a demo or even reported it.

he's the definition of what an admin shouldn't be. just some dumbass who bought it for his own personal gain, nothing more. he was a nightmare.
    wow im glad i wasn't here for that motherfucker. :P

3. Default

its gotten to the point where taz surpassed anything hallwagner ever did

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    its gotten to the point where taz surpassed anything hallwagner ever did
    you weren't here for those inciddents, don't act like you know anything.

Your still under the boat if i remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    you weren't here for those inciddents, don't act like you know anything.

Your still under the boat if i remember correctly.
    coming from the guy who made threads about me when he wasnt involved whatsoever, shut up

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    coming from the guy who made threads about me when he wasnt involved whatsoever, shut up
    actually i became involved when the admin came to me asking for help. Nice try though, don't talk about things which you do not know about, makes you look dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

All I can say is this is over and done with. Don't restrict weapons on GG!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.