Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord_Taz.ibis.a

1. Default Lord_Taz.ibis.a

Admin's name:Lord_Taz.ibis.a
    You're name:Legion<ibis.a>

How didi he/she abuse:taz crash the gg by restricting weapons.

Poof:Crash the next round. At around 1a.m. cental time

2. Default

hey i asked the admin if it would i could and they all said yes so i did and then next round crashed so your just as responsible as me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    hey i asked the admin if it would i could and they all said yes so i did and then next round crashed so your just as responsible as me.
    i didnt say shit. fucking retard

4. Default

restricting weapons in GG? wow. you have got to be fucking kidding me..what the fuck are you thinking?

and you fell for it?

5. Default

legion you said go for it and i tought that it would make people use knife instead of gun and you didnt help it any with your slaying of people.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    legion you said go for it and i tought that it would make people use knife instead of gun
    i never did the command. dumbass, they were 3 other admins on.

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

lolllll...legion u HAD to just show up and screw with taz now did u?
    Well technically i dnt know what happened exactly, i just assumed that since taz used the restrict weapon command just before the server crashed, then we know why it crashed!
    and yeah i dnt remember which admin it was, but they were all thinking of restricting weapons to knife only by request of many players...(knew about this after crash)
    Anyways, no clue about what happened, other than the fact we resumed work in less than 30 sec..legion was like BEGGING to post smthn on taz bcos they're messing around against each other:P
    they both suck nways Cyber FTW
    The thread shouldnt be taken seriously tho, it was a fuckup...shit happens :P

8. Default

I got one question its GUNGAME! why would you wan tot restrict the weapons... Secondy making mani go agains a Script gamemod... of course it would crash.

1. There is specific a command to go to knife only mode
    2. There is a specific command to revert it to normal
    3. Neither of the commands crash the server
    4. Taz you decided to be retarded and not take two seconds to figure something out, this blame is on you, as we'll just add it to the list of stupid shit you've done.

If something isn't done about people like him, these servers will die. I'm 90% done with this bullshit myself.

10. Default

me being stupid never and i had no clue that any thing would happen