i've noticed that zm is a lot more glitchy than usual.

1. some of the maps tend to get you glitched into the floor for a while, sorta like no clipping, but not really. its happened to me a couple times while jumping and you jump to get out of the glitch.

2. cades are more difficult to make, they seem to get stuck on non-existent things making it extremely hard to make a good precisely laid out cade. the other side of that you seem to get stuck in cades alot easier. i was standing on top of a vending machine and i just fell into it. we had to remake the cade so i could get out. that happened on multiple maps in multiple cade spots.

3. numerous other glitches, like on this one map (forgot which one) i got stuck in a wall that ive never been stuck in before and had to !ztele out. this was not a secret spot because i was partially sticking out of the wall but couldnt move.

these things all happened after the update, and i would appreciate if something is done about it, because i personally find zm difficult to stand when getting glitched into things every fucking round