Thread: [Remove Totally] See list

1. Default [Remove Totally] See list

Map Name: zm_escape_bridge_v1d

Reason: The map 95% of the time lasts no more than 2 minutes because either the zombies kill everyone or the humans kill the only zombie. The reason for this is because it's actually an ESCAPE map, NOT a cade map. You can make it about 10 seconds in before you hit a closed hatch. It doesn't open for exactly 2 minutes. By then, the round is over.

Glitches: No

Crashes: No

ze_loki_prison_final

Reason: I know this map is removed from rotation but it needs to go permanently. It's not an escape map. It's actually a technical jailbreak or cade map. In any case, I NEVER get more than 10 FPS because it lags so bad.
    There are virtually no cading spots and zombies have a very hard time finding the last human.

ze_simpsons_escape

Reason: I know this map has been removed from rotation. There is a spot where you can jump over the bushes and bypass most of the map. The problem is that some people fall out of the map. If you follow the map correctly, it is impossible to last more than 1 minute.

Abandoned Projects v01

Reason: It's dark and I mean DARK. There are ZERO cading spots.

ze_or

Reason: As much as I like this map. It has a tendency to become unfair towards humans.

Crashes: After one round, it kicks everyone.

ze_underground_escape_v5

Reason: Unfair towards humans. The gates are set off on a timer. That timer takes way too long. Most people get lost because it is barely played at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Map Name: zm_escape_bridge_v1d

Reason: The map 95% of the time lasts no more than 2 minutes because either the zombies kill everyone or the humans kill the only zombie. The reason for this is because it's actually an ESCAPE map, NOT a cade map. You can make it about 10 seconds in before you hit a closed hatch. It doesn't open for exactly 2 minutes. By then, the round is over.

ze_loki_prison_final

Reason: I know this map is removed from rotation but it needs to go permanently. It's not an escape map. It's actually a technical jailbreak or cade map. In any case, I NEVER get more than 10 FPS because it lags so bad.
    There are virtually no cading spots and zombies have a very hard time finding the last human.

ze_simpsons_escape

Reason: I know this map has been removed from rotation. There is a spot where you can jump over the bushes and bypass most of the map. The problem is that some people fall out of the map. If you follow the map correctly, it is impossible to last more than 1 minute.

Abandoned Projects v01

Reason: It's dark and I mean DARK. There are ZERO cading spots.

ze_or

Reason: As much as I like this map. It has a tendency to become unfair towards humans.

Crashes: After one round, it kicks everyone.

ze_underground_escape_v5

Reason: Unfair towards humans. The gates are set off on a timer. That timer takes way too long. Most people get lost because it is barely played at all.

thats exactly why i love simpsons escape, its cheap :P

plus ive played ze_or multiple times and have never gotten kicked after one round, or at all. it is a really cool map, and one of the only escape maps i actually like

3. Default

I still say it's the admin's duty to keep people on good maps, not the random end-game voter.

But I can agree with you on all those maps.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

As long as we keep mario escape, I'm happy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

removed all