Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin respect

screen admins - problem 50% solved. make sure you actually have them follow the TOS and rules - other 50% of problem solved.

not only does IBIS allow individuals to acquire admin just by throwing a few bones their way, but they are also ridiculously lenient on the TOS/rules when it comes to admins. in my time with ibis, i have seen an absurd amount of admins get away with murder time and time again; even when it is put out in the open by multiple demos and multiple players complaining about it.

everyone knows this thread won't change anything regardless, but i felt like trollin' a bit today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    screen admins - problem 50% solved. make sure you actually have them follow the TOS and rules - other 50% of problem solved.

not only does IBIS allow individuals to acquire admin just by throwing a few bones their way, but they are also ridiculously lenient on the TOS/rules when it comes to admins. in my time with ibis, i have seen an absurd amount of admins get away with murder time and time again; even when it is put out in the open by multiple demos and multiple players complaining about it.

everyone knows this thread won't change anything regardless, but i felt like trollin' a bit today.
    you ever gonna come back and play tragedy? i miss u :P

lol...NEVER!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Did you do sound loopback as well? Will you send it to Zero plz? Or post it in the members only section for all the IBIS members to see.
    Thanks in advance.
    I have 4 hours of footage so thta may take some time to sift through the dems.

what the fuck happened this weekend when i was gone?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what the fuck happened this weekend when i was gone?
    You missed a doosy.

There were 10 admins on (jig, whyt, and rape made appearances) and it was at least 4 hours of non-stop talking, yelling, guffawing and the like.

I'm making a montage.

a montage eh, cant wait!

8. Default

My behavior wasn't the best..but i was drunk and i am also not an admin anymore.

and for the record, whyt knows i was fucking around with him...so anything said was not to be taken so seriously. Especially last night. Most of you know me and know I don't normally act like that and the mass amounts of alcohol had a lot to do with that.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-18-2010 at 02:42 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    My behavior wasn't the best..but i was drunk and i am also not an admin anymore.
    me too..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post

and for the record, whyt knows i was fucking around with him...so anything said was not to be taken so seriously. Especially last night. Most of you know me and know I don't normally act like that and the mass amounts of alcohol had a lot to do with that.
    why arnt you a admin any more?