Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin respect

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why arnt you a admin any more?
    I just didn't resub.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I just didn't resub.
    you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you should.
    I will sometime soon.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

what would this sever be like with out owns?

5. Default

It would be the same way it was before 0wns...

0wns is an awesome admin. Pretty chill without a doubt.

But regardless, screening admins would make a huge difference. That way you can weed out the retards who can't handle the power.
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    screening admins would make a huge difference.
    or we could change the TOS, and have it state that the first several months are like a probation period, and then enforce stricter punishments on those who buy admin and start abusing and being a problem right away.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

or we could change the TOS, and have it state that the first several months are like a probation period, and then enforce stricter punishments on those who buy admin and start abusing and being a problem right away.
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Part of the problem Ive sseen is people buying admin just so older admins cant ban them, and then they realize "OH I can do anything i want" those people are not there to improve the quality of Ibis but just to get by without being punished in-game . So s ToS updated rules could help fix that. Like a 3 month probational peri0od or something were admins can still restrict the new ones.

9. Default

Admins should also respect over ppl's game play as long as they are not breaking rules, and not this "you know who I am" crap, all I hear is I'm an admin I can disrespect anyone because I'm an admin and If I harass you, you can't harass me back, otherwise I'll ban you for disrespecting an admin. And it's not just the new admins there are a few older ones that abuse this power as well.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Admins should also respect over ppl's game play as long as they are not breaking rules, and not this "you know who I am" crap, all I hear is I'm an admin I can disrespect anyone because I'm an admin and If I harass you, you can't harass me back, otherwise I'll ban you for disrespecting an admin. And it's not just the new admins there are a few older ones that abuse this power as well.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.