Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin respect

1. Default Admin respect

Admins --- You REALLY need to learn respect for each other because if you do not have respect for each other then how in the world will you be able to have respect for the players on our servers???

BTW,,, Have you all looked at the TOS, and rules that you "SAID" that you'd abide by when you undertook the admin position???

I think not because when I was in GG tonight I was absolutely sick to my stomach about the dissention commentary against each other that I could no longer play the game... That in itself is really pretty bad..

Reflect, take a breather, a small hiatus, or whatever, because if I see that shit happening in any server again, I will MOS DEF make a demo and ask the 'Z" to relook his administration and their lack of responsibility, because you set the MOST terrible example for any other players that there is to get more people to play on our servers by your total dissention toward each other that it is absolutely despicable!

PS~ Time frame was during the 1 hour prior to this post
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Red face I just posted about this also

Deadeye, I was in during the period you just spoke of and I couldn't agree with what you said about it more. I stuck around for a few more rounds, but I couldn't take it very long either before I left. I haven't seen you on in awhile, but unfortunately this type of thing is going on EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, it is never ending.....not until about 4 a.m. my time do I actually have fun playing with some of the members and admins who actually are here to have fun and not act like complete idiots.....I hope this doesn't go on for much longer because I fear lots of quality players are going to be looking elsewhere for a server that isn't filled with such shit......

3. Default

You mad dennis

Also i made a demo alredy

4. Default

this stuff wont end tell zero makes it so that admin have to earn the right to get it instead of just buying it that is about the only way he will get this shit to stop.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    this stuff wont end tell zero makes it so that admin have to earn the right to get it instead of just buying it that is about the only way he will get this shit to stop.
    You have no right to comment. Just from reading the admin abuse section you are one of the problem admins on IBIS.
    I have never play'd with you and hope you have the common sense if you ever see me in game to act right. Otherwise I will take care of the problem real quick.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You have no right to comment. Just from reading the admin abuse section you are one of the problem admins on IBIS.
    I have never play'd with you and hope you have the common sense if you ever see me in game to act right. Otherwise I will take care of the problem real quick.

i think he's asking to remove his admin dont you think? +9000!

7. Default

no i was just saying that b/c if you look at any outer sever that has admin that have to try out and then pay monthly there severs run with less turmoil then this sever does and a big thing is that the old admin don't do shit to help the new admin out with stuff they just give them admin then let them at it. if the older admin showed the new admin how they should act there might be less problems down the road.
    and also you have played with me in gg once.

8. Default

Like I've said many a time before, SCREEN ADMINS!

With that being said, I hear ya on the respect thing. These newer admins believe they automatically gain respect because they pay $11/month. Thats not how it works ladies and gentlemen! Respect is earned. I can't say all too much myself, since I've only been admin for 7-8 months, but I give respect where respect is due, abide by the TOS, and genuinly care. Thats why if you ask many of the regulars, I was a good admin and fun, but still got shit done.

Sadly tho, my CSS is still fucked up hardcore
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Like I've said many a time before, SCREEN ADMINS!

With that being said, I hear ya on the respect thing. These newer admins believe they automatically gain respect because they pay $11/month. Thats not how it works ladies and gentlemen! Respect is earned. I can't say all too much myself, since I've only been admin for 7-8 months, but I give respect where respect is due, abide by the TOS, and genuinly care. Thats why if you ask many of the regulars, I was a good admin and fun, but still got shit done.

Sadly tho, my CSS is still fucked up hardcore
    stop being poor and buy a new computer rage!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You mad dennis

Also i made a demo alredy
    Did you do sound loopback as well? Will you send it to Zero plz? Or post it in the members only section for all the IBIS members to see.
    Thanks in advance.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>