Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This makes me sad.....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it needs to start with the new admins, they need to be shown what will happen if they screw around, there needs to be an example. not just a negative one, there are plenty of admins who do a good job, and they should be rewarded. this will show newer admins the correct way to be a part of the servers.
    Did I just hear positive words come out of Nemesis's mouth? I don't believe it, there has to be sarcasm somewhere in there.

But if it's positive, this.

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Did I just hear positive words come out of Nemesis's mouth? I don't believe it, there has to be sarcasm somewhere in there.

But if it's positive, this.
    this is a clear sign that the world will end soon chase.

also the fact that his idea is a good one leads me to believe it will be a painful end of the world )=

non the less he is right

3. Default

it's real simple people. if admins are abusing 2 the point where every night you see it, then take some demo's... if you're scared of being then singled out by the admin's in question, then make a new ibis forum account name that's not connected with your regular gaming name... come on poeple, think lol.

best thing you can do is provide proof of the abuse in question. if you show abuse over and over zero will have 2 act on it. threads like this are pointless and counter productive.... don't get me wrong... I'm all for bad admins being dealt with, but threads like this do nothing more then make grounds for flame wars and bull shit. if you really want 2 make a change, then take demo's and get the proof that can be used 2 make action on zero's part happen, like I said, make another account if you're scared 2 face the admin in your claim.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-19-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's real simple people. if admins are abusing 2 the point where every night you see it, then take some demo's... if you're scared of being then singled out by the admin's in question, then make a new ibis forum account name that's not connected with your regular gaming name... come on poeple, think lol.
    I believe Zero has said in the past that you can PM him a demo, if you don't feel comfortable posting it in the admin abuse section.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    I believe Zero has said in the past that you can PM him a demo, if you don't feel comfortable posting it in the admin abuse section.
    Yup, exactly

I would not only ENCOURAGE this action but make it your responsibility to help keep IBIS servers cancer free because the ridiculous antics being pulled now are driving good people away!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I've even done this.. Anyhow, everyone had good advice, I don't really need to add anything.

This is in the admin abuse section, and it's more like a complaint, than an abuse thread.. So I'm going to go ahead and move it over to the general Rules section for further discussions if needed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.