Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A serious question involving banned people

1. Default A serious question involving banned people

Alright, something weird is going on. I banned KGB for 1 week, he comes back with the exact same id the next day. This was a CONSOLE ban, NOT a menu ban. Alex did the same thing to ferreT and he came back the next day as well. Either there is something wrong with the console ban (VERY unlikely) or some admin is unbanning the banned.

I thought only the banning admin can unban

3. Default

you doing just ma_ban or ma_banip ?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I thought only the banning admin can unban
    lol, fail rawr.

nothing differentiates one admin from another. do they have the ability? yes. are they allowed to? no. not w/out express permission from the banning admin and/or clanners.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I ban by STEAM ID. IP doesnt do shit because they can just reset the router and they have a different IP.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I ban by STEAM ID. IP doesnt do shit because they can just reset the router and they have a different IP.
    ma_banip takes a steamID as well. it's a multi-type parameter (tm)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

ya another person who is permabanned was on GG last night too.....

8. Default

Everyone i seem to ban never returns until their ban is expired.
    once someone did but it was the menu one week ban. which was bugged if i remember.

The rest of them might just be too scared to get back. >_>
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Everyone i seem to ban never returns until their ban is expired.
    once someone did but it was the menu one week ban. which was bugged if i remember.

The rest of them might just be too scared to get back. >_>
    yea thats what i'm assuming as well. i feel that the people i ban may or may not come back. and some that due come back, they can change their name.

(little do they know that i have their steam ID in my note book)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    yea thats what i'm assuming as well. i feel that the people i ban may or may not come back. and some that due come back, they can change their name.

(little do they know that i have their steam ID in my note book)
    mr.tehpawnerator