Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This makes me sad.....

1. Thumbs down This makes me sad.....

It seems like all I do anymore is post abuse threads and complaints about this server and it makes me sad!! I love this server and I love all the players and most of the admins, but I have to get a few concerns off my chest.

I have been playing here long enough to see an evolution of good admins to shit admins....Every time I am in the server now all I see is admin abuse. I just left GG because an admin changed the map while I was on NADE level...not cool. I see admins spamming the mic on a nightly basis, I see admins abusing regular players, I see admins abusing each other and honestly it is really taking away from the game experience. I realize these servers are meant for fun, but there has to be a line between fun and chaos. I have resorted to muting everyone in the server just so I can have a decent playing experience....its a shame the GG has turned to this. I realize I can leave and go somewhere else, but I would much rather stay and play here with all the great friends I have made and also the other players who actually come in here to play the game and have some fun and not spam and do all kinds of random dumb shit because they are "drunk, high", blah blah blah blah.....I suppose I shouldn't expect too much from kids being admins, but I hope the server gets back to the better play of the past, I miss it!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post
    It seems like all I do anymore is post abuse threads and complaints about this server and it makes me sad!! I love this server and I love all the players and most of the admins, but I have to get a few concerns off my chest.

I have been playing here long enough to see an evolution of good admins to shit admins....Every time I am in the server now all I see is admin abuse. I just left GG because an admin changed the map while I was on NADE level...not cool. I see admins spamming the mic on a nightly basis, I see admins abusing regular players, I see admins abusing each other and honestly it is really taking away from the game experience. I realize these servers are meant for fun, but there has to be a line between fun and chaos. I have resorted to muting everyone in the server just so I can have a decent playing experience....its a shame the GG has turned to this. I realize I can leave and go somewhere else, but I would much rather stay and play here with all the great friends I have made and also the other players who actually come in here to play the game and have some fun and not spam and do all kinds of random dumb shit because they are "drunk, high", blah blah blah blah.....I suppose I shouldn't expect too much from kids being admins, but I hope the server gets back to the better play of the past, I miss it!!
    Edit: One eye man is correct.
    Last edited by Spasm; 07-18-2010 at 05:36 AM.

3. Default

take my advise..get screenshots and demo, come back here and post it on admin abuse thread..this will never end if people wont do this shit..

god mossy deaf, i gotta come back and pwn ur ass

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    take my advise..get screenshots and demo, come back here and post it on admin abuse thread..this will never end if people wont do this shit..
    it won't end even if people do this. we all know this.

6. Default

Like Tragedy said.. it still wont stop..

and the problem with making a demo and posting it on forums, is that if a newer player or even a reg does that, that person is going to get the accused admin on his back for a loooong time, maybe even more admins.. and who wants that?? they just think "if he/she does it to me, then he/she will probably do it to another, and then that person can make a demo of it and get that accused admin on his back insted of me"..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Like Tragedy said.. it still wont stop..

and the problem with making a demo and posting it on forums, is that if a newer player or even a reg does that, that person is going to get the accused admin on his back for a loooong time, maybe even more admins.. and who wants that?? they just think "if he/she does it to me, then he/she will probably do it to another, and then that person can make a demo of it and get that accused admin on his back insted of me"..

.sigh. but theres got to be a way..

8. Default

yeah.. like Rage said..

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Like I've said many a time before, SCREEN ADMINS!

With that being said, I hear ya on the respect thing. These newer admins believe they automatically gain respect because they pay $11/month. Thats not how it works ladies and gentlemen! Respect is earned. I can't say all too much myself, since I've only been admin for 7-8 months, but I give respect where respect is due, abide by the TOS, and genuinly care. Thats why if you ask many of the regulars, I was a good admin and fun, but still got shit done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

it needs to start with the new admins, they need to be shown what will happen if they screw around, there needs to be an example. not just a negative one, there are plenty of admins who do a good job, and they should be rewarded. this will show newer admins the correct way to be a part of the servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know what u mean, in 5 months time , ever since i got my admin, ive seen the admins change... i used to look up to some just to see them screw around... specially the new ones.. i mean am not the best admin myself, (i whine a lot apparently?:P) but i try to be fair with ppl...and sometimes i HAVE to get in an arguement with those power hungry noobs... u know me Mos, always got ur back ! specially when knifing it