Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you can beat it with a large stick though
    i was going to say!

"I think, you need a shot gun blast, a kick in the ass..."

i know you can cure emo by beating the shit out of them
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i know you can cure emo by beating the shit out of them
    I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I lol'd
    I'm serious.

A friend of mine was at a party. He looked around and noticed there were only like 2 girls there, and asked someone where all the chicks were at. This other person shrufgged, and said "downstairs, tyler's thereatening to kill himself". My friend went downstairs and found the kid holding a razer to his wrist, surrounded by a mass of girls. My friend pushed through to tyler, grabbed the razer and tossed it in the trash, and beat the shit out of the guy. Afterwards, he bent down and said "if you're going to kill yourself fucking do it. we don't care, just stop hogging the chicks" and went back upstairs.

Next day, tyler wasn't emo anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I'm serious.

A friend of mine was at a party. He looked around and noticed there were only like 2 girls there, and asked someone where all the chicks were at. This other person shrufgged, and said "downstairs, tyler's thereatening to kill himself". My friend went downstairs and found the kid holding a razer to his wrist, surrounded by a mass of girls. My friend pushed through to tyler, grabbed the razer and tossed it in the trash, and beat the shit out of the guy. Afterwards, he bent down and said "if you're going to kill yourself fucking do it. we don't care, just stop hogging the chicks" and went back upstairs.

dude, i fucking laughed my ass off and cried so hard.
    thats the best fucking story i have ever heard. I love assholes.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I love assholes.
    so wagners claims about you being gay are true then... eh?.... robin....?

sorry, but I had 2.. you kinda walked into that 1 lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I'm serious.

amazing story XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

why ant i on the list yet? i mean come on i am like the def of stupidity.

9. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why ant i on the list yet? i mean come on i am like the def of stupidity.

Well besides grammar this statement is nothing but stupid... welcome to our world... now please step to the left... no further... further... keep going... keep going until an intelligent person tells you to keep going... then keep going... BYE

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

10. Default

there are a lot of stupid people.