Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stupid People

1. Default Stupid People

As i type this i have an Asian lady trying to mime to me how her stupid kid ran into a badminton pole and cut his head open. really, miming, shes doesn't speak understandable English so she's putting on a little show, in the front lobby.

Now she's trying to say the equipment is too dangerous because it's steel and it's sticking out of the ground.

I wonder if i'll get in shit if i tell her that if her kid is too stupid to not hurt himself during fuck badminton he shouldn't be allowed out of the house without a fuck helmet.

She's complaining that the gym should be better padded, maybe they should keep him inside more...

Now she's thinking about having me call a fucking ambulance! the kid has a cut, he's not hemorrhaging! If i have to do 3 days of paperwork over this i'm calling immigration.

If he got blood on the floor i'm using his face to mop it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Running into a poll looking elsewhere at like the badmitten is hardly stupid, its just not being fully aware or being to focused on the badmitten.

Now getting pissed off at you is stupid though, however why not put padding around the steel pole, less chance of getting hurt from a mistake like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

ok?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Running into a poll looking elsewhere at like the badmitten is hardly stupid, its just not being fully aware or being to focused on the badmitten.

Now getting pissed off at you is stupid though, however why not put padding around the steel pole, less chance of getting hurt from a mistake like that.
    no, no. he wasn't playing, he was going to pick up the birdie and walked into the pole. then his mom is saying it's our fault that her kid is stupid, i hate people sometimes, i really do. our pepper spray and baton's arn't coming fast enough...

5. Default

And if she were of American decent, she would have caught it on tape, placed it on uTube, AMF... Hell she would have profited, rather than complaining about the "pole's fault" or even the stupid child... Maybe she is just as stupid for NOT making a buck which is why she came to this FuCKING Country in the first place... If she were back in Asia, they would have executed the child and the mother...

Stupid people...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    And if she were of American decent, she would have caught it on tape, placed it on uTube, AMF... Hell she would have profited, rather than complaining about the "pole's fault" or even the stupid child... Maybe she is just as stupid for NOT making a buck which is why she came to this FuCKING Country in the first place... If she were back in Asia, they would have executed the child and the mother...

Stupid people...
    actually here you're not allowed to sue for stupid things like you can in the states.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    actually here you're not allowed to sue for stupid things like you can in the states.
    where you live?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

where you live?
    Ontario

9. Default

I have a stupid people story...

It is my ex-wife... for the last five years she has dragged my ass into court nine times... (to remove my rights to custody to our two boys, one some of you have played agianst, Crack Pot)...

Her greed for control and selfish uncooperation, lead to the final straw with the courts... Instead of working with me, as she so often preached, she foughtme, planted lies among (what used to be) our friends, falsified reports to Police, Department of Children and Family Services (DCF), and attempted to alienate the children from me...

Well the courts final came to their senses... as of yesterday the courts ruled she can no longer utilize the services of any law enforcement services, DCF or (and this is the kicker) the courts...

her stupidity was her need for total surpremacy... and it came back to slap her back into the reality... instead of working with me, she lost all the avenues that she waste the time of and has run into my patience and fortitude...

To all you divorced fathers out there... stay strong... don't give up on the children... I know it is difficult, but stupid people will be stupid people and always do stupid things...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

you cant fix stupid.