Thread: Blackdragon007 Speed hacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Blackdragon007 Speed hacking

8:48 OM EST July 18, 2010

player: blakdragon007 (STEAM_0:0:19784420).

This player was speed hacking through the Helms deep map. Players asked him to stop and he refused.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post

This player was speed hacking through the Helms deep map. Players asked him to stop and he refused.
    demo / console dump of people asking him to (and the refusal)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

hate to be a stickler, but a better section for this post would be under rules, then ban requests, and follow format. btw wats up akuma? :P i fuckin miss zm, not at home right now

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hate to be a stickler, but a better section for this post would be under rules, then ban requests, and follow format. btw wats up akuma? :P i fuckin miss zm, not at home right now
    holy shit, i must be slipping. totally missed the section this was in.

whoops!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    holy shit, i must be slipping. totally missed the section this was in.

whoops!
    hahaha victory! :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hell man didnt know, first time posting to these forums. will remember that next time.

Not at home? where the hell you been? Im rackin the deaths up quick and the kills at a snails pace as usual. Hope to see ya back soon bro.

BTW been several maps since then can a console dump go back that far? and if so how would i access it?

7. Default

yes this is in the wrong section, but I was on when he was doing this, he did it pretty much the whole time he was on but it was most annoying on helms deep when he was at the door to helms deep within seconds of the round starting there for never giving anyone a chance.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

hell man didnt know, first time posting to these forums. will remember that next time.

Not at home? where the hell you been? Im rackin the deaths up quick and the kills at a snails pace as usual. Hope to see ya back soon bro.

BTW been several maps since then can a console dump go back that far? and if so how would i access it?
    eh i dont have cable tv so ive been chilling at my moms house, alot of my old friends live closer to here, so thats also good. but her computer can barely go on facebook, let alone play css :P anyways ill probly be back in zm mid-week! btw add me on steam dude, if i dont already have u

9. Default

Added ya Hall, and thanks Andrew.. i couldnt find anything in the Console dump since i get the reserve slot kick between maps... and yes i did the reserved donation thing.. just hasnt kicked in yet

10. Default

I saw him do the speed hack too