Thread: pocket King walling

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Default pocket King walling

His name: Pocket king (or smthn like that , check demo)
    His ID: STEAM_0:0:6358465
    My name : Cyber <Ibis.A>

The guy had me suspicious at least a few rounds before and the end of the last map.
    He forced me to spec him when he killed me out of no wherewhile standing BELOW me on a ramp near T spawn in cs_complex (i was "walking" bcos i was trying to knife him..." so he couldnt hear me...nways he shot me "THROUGH the floor..." and when i died, the cam spectaded him, and DIRECTLY after he killed me, he CROUCHED and aimed at the vents with his awp or scout (dnt remember) and weaited AT LEAST 4 seconds before an opponent popped his head from around the inner corner and he scoped him to the head in less than a split sec....thats when i decided to spec him, and have the following demo.
    The demo isnt the best one since its my first, but i have solarsoul, mikey, Xen and RAPEdollars tohopefully vouch for me of him hacking if the demo aint enough. Obviously u can see him pre-aiming at corners and windows...unless he is one Damn Lucky noob!
    Thanks .
    PS: i perma banned him so i wont forget him...

2. Default

good call this little bitch and when we said he was being banned he says oh me 4>3 wow yeh im walling.

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

yeah i didnt get his whole comment btw... who cares really...i was just tired of him getting noob "lucky" shots every time ...