Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freezerburn

1. Default Freezerburn

Posting demos of freezerburn, should be other admins submiting their demos soon. Bah, forgot to grab his steam ID before he logged off. Hope one of the other witnesses grabbed it.
    Last edited by Wicced; 07-18-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: forgot to grab the hacker's steam ID

2. Default

Eh, getting computer security errors when I try to upload demos, I'll mess with it tomorrow and get the demos uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicced View Post
    Eh, getting computer security errors when I try to upload demos, I'll mess with it tomorrow and get the demos uploaded.
    just in case, put reason for ban, what server, and time of ban. helps your case if u cant upload the demos :P also, im assuming you used the admin menu for the ban, dont do that. console ban is much more effective

4. Default

Steam_0:0:8889293 has his hacks jokered so that he can turn on and off hard to see and first demo so sorry for it being shitty as hell. but at one point you can tell he hacks really bad.
    it was on gg and was about 8 pm to about 9 that a saw him doing it. maybe a but earlier.

5. Default RE: Freezerburn ban

Im just trying to corroborate with the other admins on the server at the time when we suspected the individual of hacking, I tried to upload the demos I have of the guy but to be honest, I am pretty drunk right now and not able to get real in depth and figure out how to fix the errors I keep getting, as soon as I get off work tomorrow I'll start working on it again and hopefully get them updated. And by the way, I didn't ban the guy yet but he was playing on the GunGame server (dont have the IP handy right now .. . drunk and not sure how to get it lol) but I'll work on all this when Im a bit more sober.

I hate HACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    just in case, put reason for ban, what server, and time of ban. helps your case if u cant upload the demos :P also, im assuming you used the admin menu for the ban, dont do that. console ban is much more effective
    Last edited by Wicced; 07-18-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: added the phrase "I hate HACKERS!"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    Steam_0:0:8889293 has his hacks jokered so that he can turn on and off hard to see and first demo so sorry for it being shitty as hell. but at one point you can tell he hacks really bad.
    it was on gg and was about 8 pm to about 9 that a saw him doing it. maybe a but earlier.
    did you ban him?

edit: i didn't see anything on the demo. one or two somewhat iffy spots, like the first kill (off of mac to) and the pump shotty kill later. but those were the only 2 iffy ones. watched the entire thing at 40% speed.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 07-18-2010 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

you have to watch at reg speed cuze he does it fast he will turn on and turns him to where the opp team memb. is then he walks around corner and shoots then just as they are about to turn the corner.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you have to watch at reg speed cuze he does it fast he will turn on and turns him to where the opp team memb. is then he walks around corner and shoots then just as they are about to turn the corner.
    pre shooting doesn't mean the person is a hacker. I pre shoot all the damn time, based on the path I ran 2 get 2 the objective, I can determine roughly where on the map ppl are going 2 be, as can any 1 else.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-19-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pre shooting doesn't mean the person is a hacker. I pre shoot all the damn time, based on the path I ran 2 get 2 the objective, I can determine roughly where on the map ppl are going 2 be, as can any 1 else.
    this.

i saw 2 possible aims (but very unlikely) and no walls. the only 2 possible aims were mac-10 kil and pump shotty kill.
    i really don't know what you were watching while you specced him.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

you admins really need 2 get your shit together, and figure out how 2 spot hackers. you're greifing the hell out of a lot of ppl lately that don't deserve it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy