Siege
    STEAM_0:0:8957318
    Dunno
    1:07
    Isis Zombie Mod
    No idea

Didn't do anything wrong

2. Default

it was a 30 minute ban everyone was warned to no not glitch the door in the bunker map all were warned by me and blade! well it should be up now

all 30 minute bans
    zombie server

(ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Kythor
    Unbeatable112 killed Dr. Esophagus with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Join our 20 slot PUB at 208.43.70.232:27015
    [hop] GunGame MOD+ - gg_300 (20/21) [type !servers to join]
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Siege
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Sparks
    jamesrdugan killed ionusX with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Faptastic! (All I do is fap) : poopage
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Unavailable
    Rand connected.
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player VepToN
    i.ride.the.short.bus connected.
    LoneWolf killed Chicken with p90.
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Sir Henry Motherlover
    YoungBull connected.
    soopaMAN connected.
    mag36 <ibis.a> killed LoneWolf with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player Faptastic! (All I do is fap)
    (1)i.ride.the.short.bus connected.
    LZ : !ztele
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player [ESPADAS]: The Tsar
    System32 connected.
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player {T.C.} grep | BearIt
    ph34r connected. ( by mistake )
    (ADMIN) ¤Nightﮱﮔtriƒ£¤ ibis. A: banned player {IR} Akuma

herp derp im a noob in the zmod. lolz ima glitch this door and cheat so i can win

dumbass

4. Default

understood, I didn't read the message which is my bad (use the blow up text next time?) If you can unban me early, that would be appreciated.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Draggo View Post
    understood, I didn't read the message which is my bad (use the blow up text next time?) If you can unban me early, that would be appreciated.
    uhh, no? serve your ban and learn from it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Draggo View Post
    if you werent ignoring the admin txt, it shouldnt never happened? Watch out for the admin txt nxt time..it saves your ass.

Nyway like what they said..warn in txt and on the mic. coz some idiot dont read fucking shit..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    if you werent ignoring the admin txt, it shouldnt never happened? Watch out for the admin txt nxt time..it saves your ass.

Nyway like what they said..warn in txt and on the mic. coz some idiot dont read fucking shit..
    that's our fault?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    that's our fault?
    who said? ruff said? no aco just saying, coz you know that theres a bunch of idiot nubs out there..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    who said? ruff said? no aco just saying, coz you know that theres a bunch of idiot nubs out there..
    and thus, you give them the chance to learn. they don't see the admin chat, they get punished. they come here, they learn to look at admin chat.

yes, there are idiot nubbs out there, but does that mean we must cater to them?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and thus, you give them the chance to learn. they don't see the admin chat, they get punished. they come here, they learn to look at admin chat.

yes, there are idiot nubbs out there, but does that mean we must cater to them?
    yes lesson shouldve learned, and no we are not beyonce...