Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta love E-thugs..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    can i argue with him a little more?
    me and viper are right now, he is so fucking hilarious.
    sure i guess. but if i come into zm, i'm going to make his life hell. after all, i wasn't an admin while he was annoying in wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sure i guess. but if i come into zm, i'm going to make his life hell. after all, i wasn't an admin while he was annoying in wcs.
    We are already doing that, but can always use some help.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    We are already doing that, but can always use some help.
    i'm at work. and when i say hell, i mean he'll be either on fire, blinking, frozen, or a combo of all 3 at all times
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

i'm at work. and when i say hell, i mean he'll be either on fire, blinking, frozen, or a combo of all 3 at all times
    HAHA wow, the kid was just talking about his 12 inch long penis being 3 inches thick!!!!!!!! Ladies interested?!??!?!?!?! LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    HAHA wow, the kid was just talking about his 12 inch long penis being 3 inches thick!!!!!!!! Ladies interested?!??!?!?!?! LOL
    he's 13, or is shady 14? yeah, nobody is 13, and shady is 14. always mix them up

6. Default

he's 13, or is shady 14? yeah, nobody is 13, and shady is 14. always mix them up
    He said 13 though.
    makes it even funnier. also tried to outsmart viper.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

yea i also yelled at his ass for like 5 minutes because he !zteled from a zombie as a human. then alex came in and told him i was right, and the baby was mad as shit. i love telling faggot nubs zm rules....at least the ones i follow

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea i also yelled at his ass for like 5 minutes because he !zteled from a zombie as a human. then alex came in and told him i was right, and the baby was mad as shit. i love telling faggot nubs zm rules....at least the ones i follow
    hall, dobn't you remember him from wcs?

you know what? if he's on zm, and i'm online, send me a msg.

hall, dobn't you remember him from wcs?

you know what? if he's on zm, and i'm online, send me a msg.
    i dont play wcs, its gay (unless carinas there :P) no this was like 3 days ago on zm, i got into his cade under the stairs on beachstrike, and this motherfucker disapears, so i !ztele and lo and behold hes at spawn. so i tag him, and hes like "bitch!" so im like "WHAT??!?!, your'e the motherfucker who pussied out and !zteled from a zombie, get some cademaking skills nub, and learn the fucking rules" so he bitches at me for like 2 minutes, and alex came back from being afk and saw what was going on, and he calmly just told that bitch he was wrong and i was right. then hes like "oh well thats fucking stupid" then im like "dont like it? then leave faggot." hes like all trolling me and shit. then he tries to cade with me next round and be all nice and shit, i left that fucker alone. the whole thing was fucking hilarious, nubs think they know the rules. lmfao

10. Default

LMFAO!!! HAHA rob, you got kids wanting to kick your ass!
    Viper i want to personally say Thank You for this hard work and dedication, i know this took many many seconds away from your Zmod time. xP
    But on a more serious note, becareful rob the kid might do an E-Drive By